Day 15

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

As God breathes life into your body giving you another day in paradise, I ask and beseech that he guides your steps, renews your mind, strengthens your spirit, and replenishes your strength as you go out this morning.

Into a world, that is gradually collapsing as the end times are near, however, no man knoweth the day nor the hour; so, while we still have time, repent for your sins, my brethren, and accept that Jesus Christ is Lord.

"For if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:24-26)

Today's message is short, so do hearken onto my voice and repent for God already knows your sins, and while he may not look upon it favorably, you should come clean now than later while you still have the chance. "For the Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He relents from sending calamity." (Psalm 103:8)

Also, we are more than conquerors through the one who loves us, so no matter what you may be going through keep God first in everything you do and have faith that he will carry you through whatever storm you might be facing, In Jesus Name, Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!