Day 22

Good Moring, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, and strengthens your spirit. As you go about your day from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet, "may no weapon formed against you prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me," says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)

So may you walk boldly and courageously today for God is with you every step of the way and will never leave nor forsake you. For if God is with you who can be against you?

For we are more than conquerors through the one that loves us, so "trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light and judgment as the noonday." (Psalm 37:3-6)

So, no matter what happens have faith and trust in our Heavenly Father, that you will overcome this storm for nothing is greater than God. "For the LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore, my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him." (Psalm 28:7)

So, stay positive and don't allow life to knock you down and keep you down, for a setback is nothing but a comeback waiting to happen. Also, make God a priority in your life and watch as everything falls into place, In Jesus Name, Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!