Day 4

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope you have a fantastic and lovely Friday as we gradually approach the end of April and the beginning of May. This has been a rough month for me, as I've been battling against doubt, fear, and sin; fortunately, as God promised in Deuteronomy 31:8, "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

So, while it has not been easy, I'm slowly getting back into his word, praying more fervently, meditating, and surrounding myself with a community of fellow Christians. Because for so long I've been against the idea of asking for help, as I don't want people to worry about me. However, in doing that I've pushed so many people away and caused more harm than good to not only myself but also others.

As while I may think, I am strong and can do anything I put my mind to, without God I am nothing and that's a harsh pill to swallow for me. For I believe the things, I don't necessarily think he should deal with I think I can overcome. 

Nevertheless, while disheartening it is true for without God's mercy and grace, I wouldn't be here today so don't take anything for granted nor even for one second believe you are worthless. For you, my friend is worth more than diamonds and pearls, and there is not a price a person on this planet can give you that can equate to the love that God has for you. 

So have faith and stay positive for things will get better I promise you, "For God plans to prosper you and not to harm you and to give you hope and a future." So, take a deep breath and remember that, if you still have breath in your body, you still have a purpose you must fulfill; so, while committing suicide might solve all your problems, it is a quick solution for a permanent problem.

Considering yeah, you might be relieved of this burden weighing heavy on your heart, however, take a moment to ponder the disservice you're doing not only to yourself but also to your family and loved ones. Who loves you and would give the world to you if they could; along with those who look up to you and silently rely on you to continue onward.

What I'm trying to say is that life won't get easier, the further you go as in anything you do in life. Nonetheless, it is during these trials and tribulations that we meet our future husbands and wives and a lot of amazing and wonderful people from all walks of life.

Who seem to lighten up the mood and give us peace, so if it ever reaches that point stop and reach out to someone or anyone willing to listen. For you are a blessing and not a curse, for he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world; and if God is with you who can be against you, In Jesus Name Amen!

And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!