Day 24

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

May you all have a wonderful and blessed day as God guides your steps, renews your mind, strengthens your spirit, weakens your weaknesses, and strengthens your strengths. As the blood of his son covers you and cleanses you of your sins; considering, every day is another chance to get to know God for yourself and become a part of the kingdom.

For victory is already at hand for those who follow him, for the Devil has no authority or power over you for you are a child of God, One of One, descendants of a royal priesthood, and people of a chosen generation. So, stand proud and lift your voices to Jehovah, our God, our redeemer, strength, healer, miracle worker, refuge, provider, comforter, and so much more.

As words cannot describe the immensity of his grace, mercy, and love, that he has shown since birth until now. For he knew us before we were even conceived and already gave us the tools and gifts needed for us to be a light in a dark place for others, to spread truth and not lies, and to be the shepherd you brings the lost to be found as Jesus Christ is the way, truth, and life and any who believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

So do please get right with him and repent for your sins for we are all sinners, yet it was through the ultimate sacrifice that we have an opportunity to be born again and made anew. So, if you do not listen to anything I say today just know God loves you and that he sees your tears and hears your prayers.

So do please humble yourself before him and ask for forgiveness as he is already aware of everything you have done and have not done. For he is the alpha and the omega, and if you do not want to do it today, one day you will for every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord. But at that time, it will be too late.

But anywho have a wonderful and blessed day as you are more than a conqueror through the one who loves you, In Jesus' Name Amen!!! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!