Day 2

Good Afternoon, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday as God has once again blessed us with the strength to wake up today and see the beauty of his creation. For we were all made in his image, so no matter what anyone says or claims you are beautiful, my siblings in Christ.

So, walk with your head held high and a smile on your face, for you are one of one, wonderful and magnificently handmade by God! So do not waste the gifts God has given you and for once in your life take a leap of faith and place all your bets on that idea, that just will not stop nagging you.

For you may just never know where it might lead for God does not make mistakes and if he can use a college kid from Florida, he can surely use you as well to be his hand and feet on the Earth.

"For the Son of Man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? If a man have a hundred sheep and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if it so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more over that sheep than over the ninety and nine which went not astray." (Matthew 18:11 - 13)

So as shown in Matthew chapter 18, at times we may wonder why God has placed us in such a position or why life just never goes our way. But usually, from my own experience it is because we have a lesson, we must learn that will help us in the upcoming season.

So, take a couple of steps back, and while it may be scary, close your eyes and take a deep breath. Now try and think back all the times you believed things would never get better, yet magically they did and if you were able to read this that is just another blessing that God has bestowed upon you.

Meaning that if God could help you in the past surely, he can help you now, so walk by faith and not sight. For at the right time, God will provide for you, deliver you, and rescue you for we do not dictate time but God who dictate ours.

So, stay positive and remember that God is with you every step of the way and he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world, In Jesus' Name Amen! 😁✌️