Day 15

Good Morning, My fellow Kings, and Queens

I hope everyone is ready for the start of a new week, I know Monday is not everyone's cup of tea, but hey you made it to see another day. So be grateful for this God-given opportunity to repent and grow closer to our Heavenly Father as one day it will be gone for, we are living in prophetic times.

So, use this time wisely and seek God's face daily for he is only but a prayer away, and as it says in Hebrews 13:5-6, "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."

So, keep true to his word and live without fear for, "greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." (1 John 4:4) And I hope you all have a wonderful day for God is the same today, tomorrow, and yesterday, so stay positive and continue praying without cease as God lights a fire in you that cannot be quenched by no demon or Devil.

For we do not fight against flesh and blood, but principalities and the forces of darkness so stay sober and vigilant, for our enemy is like a roaring lion in the night seeking whom to devour. However, do be aware God has given, "you the power to trample over snakes and scorpions and all the power of the enemy," as decreed in Luke 10:19.

So, stay positive and keep God first in everything you do as he will never fail you and everything that you prayed for shall come to fruition, In Jesus' Name Amen!!! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!