Day 20

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday morning on this beautiful and blessed day from God! Our Lord and Savior who brought us out of the darkness into the marvelous light, who heard our cries and pleas when no one else did.

For he sees the fragile child within you, which seeks to be saved and nestled in his embrace like a loving mother to a newborn baby. For God's love is boundless, everlasting, and beyond comprehension, so if God can help a kid who for most of his life was lost, blinded, and blessed yet did not even know find the light and become something greater than his wildest of dreams.

Then he can do the same for you, you, you, and everyone else in this world, "For God so loved the world he sacrificed his only begotten son that whosoever shall believe shall not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) Plus, the Lord we serve is a gracious, merciful, and lovingly God who knows what is best for us even if we may see or believe that.

As it says in Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV), "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

So, when life gets tough and it feels as if it is you against the world, call upon Jesus Christ as there is power in his holy name for, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. He protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. The LORD redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him." (Psalms 34:18-22)

So, in the end, just have faith that everyone will outwork for your betterment and not your impairment. For you are loved, cherished, and much appreciated for the value you bring to the world no matter how small or big, God can use you in a mighty way for he forsakes the ninety-nine and goes after the one.

Not because you are better than the rest but because God loves you and he doesn't deem you higher nor lower than another; plus, if a father saw his son or daughter going down a path that leadeth to death, would he not want to intervene and show that there is a better way, a way that leadeth to life and eternity rather than death and suffering?

And that is how God is with us for he sees the potential we have even when we do not, so humble yourself before him and have an honest conversation with him for that is what prayer is. While also being thankful for the things he has done for us and the situations he has helped us overcome and triumph.

But anywho I hope you all have a wonderful day, and may God bless you with all the desires of your heart and I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!