Day 16

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

Today will be a short one; so, stay positive and have hope that everything will work out for your betterment and not your downfall. As God does not create mistakes or mess-ups, so stop dwelling on these negative thoughts that the enemy has planted within you. For God is not the author of confusion nor someone who makes false promises.

As he hears every prayer and cry you make and hearkens upon the voice of the righteous and afflicted as is said in Psalms 116:5-8, "Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee. For thou has delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling."

So, stay positive and steadfast for God still has a purpose for your life and he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world. For there is no problem too big or too small that the Lord cannot solve if you, "Humble yourself therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your cares upon him; for he careth for you." (1 Peter 5:6-7)

So, keep God first in all you do and allow him to be the sailor of your ship and everything in your life shall gradually shift to a brighter and more prosperous future, as long as you have faith in God's plan for your life, In Jesus' Name Amen!!!