Day 7

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I know it is quite early, but I hope you are all having a wonderful and blessed day as God has given you another chance to repent and change from your sinful ways. So, make the most of this day and have gratitude for another day in paradise; for someone couldn't see this day.

For in the second book of Peter 3:9-10, "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to usward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But as the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the words that are therein shall be burned up."

So, while you still have time, repent for your sins, my brethren for we are all born sinners, however, through Jesus Christ, we can be born again and made anew as shown in 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new."

And this isn't meant too scary, however, life on this planet is short, so while you still have time for man does not know the count of his days, repent before it is too late. As God is already aware of your sins and everything you have done both in the light and the dark, so please don't act like you haven't sinned and you're just that holy.

For while God may be displeased that you fell back into sin after a period of standing strong and doing everything right in the book, you don't have to fear that God won't forgive you or show you mercy. So when you get the chance or even do it right now, humble yourself before the Lord and be honest with him for he is understanding and is aware of your plight and the things that to your fall from grace, as stated in Micah 7:19, "He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou will cast all their sins into the depths of the sea."

So, keep God first in everything you do and allow him to be your shepherd in these dark and turbulent times as he will never guide you in a direction that doesn't lead to growth, new beginnings, or the harvest you've been waiting to reap after years of toil.

So may God guide your steps, renew your mind, strengthen your spirit, and replenish your strength as you head out this morning to take upon the world for where you are weak, God is strong so call upon him when you can't go that extra mile for his name has power and I'll see you all tomorrow, ✌️!