Day 10

Good morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

I know it is a bit early, but time waits for no one, especially a college student with all morning classes. But anywho I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day for God is with you every step of the way my siblings in Christ, so there is nothing to fear or worry about.

For God will never forsake you or leave you, so stay steadfast and have faith that no matter what happens you will not allow the enemy to get the one up on you. As every issue or problem thrown your way is a chance to call upon God's name and ask him for guidance, peace of mind, and strength as you go through this turbulent time in your life.

So, stay positive and be grateful for the chance you have been given today to repent and be born anew through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior who died on the cross for our sins. So, we may have a chance at eternal life with the Father in Heaven.

So, stay safe, positive, and blessed for there is no problem too big or small that God cannot solve, as he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world. So steadfast and have faith that everything will work out as intended since this is but a minor storm in your life, that in due will be gone, In Jesus' Name I Pray Amen! And I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!