Day 19

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings, and Queens

Stay positive and have faith for things will get better for God has a plan for your life. A plan that I nor anyone else on this planet knows, except God for if you did you would not want to undergo the necessary trial and tribulations needed to reach the destined destination.

So that you would have the proper tools and knowledge needed to help those who may be lost and seeking guidance. For while you may not know it people are always watching and this is not coming from a place of paranoia, but if you always see a person wearing a blue shirt are you not going to notice when they a red one?

Meaning sometimes we can be the only person at a job, a school or even a college that has knowledge of God loves and mercy for us. Considering we are all sinners, yet through the blood of Jesus Christ we have been born again and made anew, "for whosoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:15)

So, while it may seem scary at times and cause you to feel as if God is targeting you, know that God loves you while we may all wish that life would get easier after becoming a Christian. You must know that it will not, but as stated in John 16:33, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

So, stay steadfast and keep your eyes focused on God, "for my yoke is easy and my burden is light," (Matthew 11:30) In Jesus Name Amen! ✌️