Day 18

Good Morning, My Fellow Kings and Queens

I hope you all are having a wonderful and blessed Saturday morning as we slowly approach Sunrise. Along with the end of February and the start of March, of course, we cannot forget the highly anticipated start of Spring Break.

As a brother could use a break as this semester is no joke, but by the grace of God we will make it through, but anywho may God guide your steps, renew your mind, and strengthen your spirit as you wake up this morning and proceed to start your day.

For every day should be treated like a new day, not a repeat of yesterday for the past is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift from the Most High so cherish it and live in the moment. As no one knows what tomorrow will bring, so stop stressing about problems outside of your control and "cast all your cares upon the Lord; for he careth for you both big and small." (1 Peter 5:7)

For there is nothing that our Heavenly Father cannot solve or resolve if you humble yourself before him and cry out, "The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken." (Psalms 34:17-20)

So, stay positive and know that you are more than a conqueror through the one that loves, and he that is within you is greater than he that is in the world. So never doubt yourself or allow fear to stop you from pursuing something God has put on your heart, for he would have never given you the task if he did not believe you were the best fit for the role.

So may you have a spectacular and joyful day as God is with you every step of the way and he will never leave you nor forsake you, In Jesus Name, Amen!

I will see you all tomorrow, ✌️!