Chapter five

The following day was a new dawn of life for Zaryab and Mehmal. The sun was shining in his room.

Their room was quite large; in addition to the bed seat, there was also a sofa set with an LCD. Even so, there was plenty of space in the room, with a wardrobe room inside and a bathroom door next to the room. The room's window was on the terrace, so it was pretty big. The light illuminated the whole room as if the curtains were removed so that no other light was needed.

Mehmal woke up from the gorge of Zaryab more than light.
She watched him for a while. He had turned to her in a deep sleep. Mehmal fell in love with him,

They both came down, and everyone was preparing breakfast. It was Mehmal's first day, so she had to prepare sweet( meetha) and something. Zaryab got worried; he knew Mehmal didn't know how to cook.

He whispered in her ears, " Don't worry, I'll help you," said Mehmal smiling. They were eating breakfast when Sana and Mujtaba teased them
" Bhabhi did you sleep well," he asked everyone to think he was asking about the well-being of the newly added person, but Zaryab and Mehmal understood what he meant " Why?  Didn't she sleep in this house before," Zaryab asked.

" Of course, but you know you snore too much, " he said; Mehmal laughed. She remembers Mujtaba telling her about zaryab's snoring habit. " It's a tractor. I changed my room after 4th grade," Mujtaba said. Mehmal nodded in embarrassment " I woke up with that tractor," .she replied

" let your time come," Zaryab said to Mujtaba and kicked on his feet.

Williama did well. Mehmal looked very beautiful in her dress. It was a long white maxi. Zaryab was standing with Mehmal in his tuxedo; both were complimenting each other.

After their walima, they all invited them to their house and accepted.

In the room, Mehmal had changed her clothes and was putting her jewelry in the jewelry box. Zaryab had already changed and was looking at her. "I didn't know my wife was talkative," he said. He looked at her and smiled.

"Why weren't you frank with me?" He asked with his eyes on her. "Because you didn't let me be frank, and that's why I like you. You were different," said Mehmal, applauding.

" I like it; you were very good with them, and don't worry, no one will make you uncomfortable in my presence. They invited us. Maybe from tomorrow, everyone will start inviting us to their homes," he said.
*************

The most beautiful days of their lives. They both wore the same color T-shirt. They were capturing this memorable moment with beautiful pictures. He used to get annoyed and irritated by Mehmal every morning. Everything was changing, and they were happily adapting to their new lifestyle.

" Zaryab, look at this house. It's so beautiful," she said, and he looked at the house. It was a beautiful sand house. She looked happy

"My house, " she said, and Zaryab looked at her in confusion. "You're?" he asked

" I mean, my dream house definitely will get something somewhere in Jannah, " she said. He was stunned.
She said such stuff whenever she looked at big house palaces in decoration pieces. She always said we would get it in Jannah.

" yes, definitely, but for that, we have to get Jannah first," he said, and a mehmal smile dropped. " Inshallah, we will get and be there together," she said " yes, inshallah, but we have to get it. It will not be given for free. Only good rewards we can get," he said. Mehmal smiled again and fainted but stayed quiet.
Suddenly a wave of water ruined the sand house. They were soaked as well. The house was destroyed Mehmal felt her house was demolished. Zaryab noticed her sadness

" Common Mano, it was just a sand house, not a real one. The house was built in the wrong place, and when the house is built in the wrong place, it has a chance of being damaged. If someone builds it a little far, not big, even a small, but at the right place, it will never be ruined," he said to cheer her, but she understood his deep meaning.

Mehmal never thought about Jannah and all. But since her married life started, she has felt like life is like every ordinary woman. Her foreign degrees, exposure, and all that were now become less important. She becomes emotional, which she was never before. She felt this change because she got attached to Zaryab's presence and her married life. Maybe they are newly married. " How do we get Jannah? From my perspective, I don't do anything wrong. I'm studying and married. Yeah, not a religious person who doesn't offer prayers regularly. Never denied my husband from Intimacy, but don't we get Jannah based on our actions" she asked Zaryab. zaryab chuckled at her not denying intimacy when it had been only a month since their Marriage.

Mehmal was brought up in a liberal family and In abroad. Her mother is also not a religious person, so she asked Zaryab, who has been groomed in Pakistan. She might not be aware of religion much " I don't know much too, but yes, don't do bad to anyone, give respect and try to pray and do charity," he said. It was the easy answer everyone knew, which Mehmal knew already. She smiled in return, but she wasn't satisfied.

They have decided to shift to the flat as soon as they return to Pakistan. Mehmal knows she can't fulfill her dreams in Pakistan, but that doesn't bother her. She is happy with Zaryab and gives her time to adjust to her new life.

**************