Chapter 26 ( Horse riding )

Four months have passed for Mehmal and Emer on their journey to create peace in Palestine. Their relationship becomes strong.

Emer loves horse riding. He called the horse his best companion.

Steady hooves, gentle tail swishes, and snorting of the air. Emer rode a horse, mehmal, trying to catch him, but she failed it. Emer stopped his horse and looked back. Mehmal horse was stooped, and behind her was Thomas's horse. They both are in the learning stage. Mehmal is far better than Thomas, who never rides on a horse.

" Common, I'm waiting," Emer called them. They both look exhausted. Emer had worn a Cow hat and a full riding dress.
" These Turks have been riding horses for ages. How a man like me can match him, " Thomas said. Mehmal laughed. " Why do you go to their ancestors? And don't forget your ancestors also lived in wars," Mehmal asked. " yeah, but these Turks ride it like a plane," he said mockingly. " See How I will win from him, " mehmal said and moved forward towards Emer.

Emer was waiting for them. When Mehmal reached near to him, she fastened her horse and crossed him. Emer looked at her in amusement. She was challenging the wrong person. Soon, Mehmal felt a horse running behind her horse. It was Emer's. For Mehmal, it was riding fast, giving her total energy, but for Emer, it was still a slow speed. When he reached mehmal, he put his hat on her head. Mehmal looked beside him. He smiled and crossed her, and Mehmal was far behind him.

Mehmal and Thomas were walking like turtles. They were tired.

Nadia was coming from in their direction. Seeing the condition of these two, she could not control her laughter.

"You two are coming now. Emer Sir went to the room after drinking tea.".Nadia said they reached late in the evening.

Yes, our joke must have been made in front of the embassy staff. Yeah. No need to laugh at us. We tried, and we wanted a little time to do something different. It's not our usual thing," Thomas gave justification for the stunts they pulled today. " yes," Mehmal said. Nadia laughed hard at them. " You even tried to cheat him, and by the way,mehmal, that looks cute in you," Nadia said to mehmal.

How much he makes fun of us with everyone.?
Mehmal put the hat on the table, took a bath, and offered her Namaz. Her work is progressing daily, and she's happy with her life. Whenever she raised her hands for dua, she asked her mother about her health. She doesn't want to think about Zaryab, but in every Namaz, he comes automatically into her mind.

Allah, I accepted whatever you have written for me. I forgive this person because I don't feel pain now; I'm happy and receive whatever you send down to me.

Zaryab's memory doesn't bother or pain her anymore. Her connection with Allah has become more vigorous. This project not only became Emer's dream but her everything.

Her phone rang. She looked at the ID. It was Suleman. She smiled and picked up, but what she heard next made her day.
" Mehmal mami is awake," he said. Mehmal couldn't say anything.
"You... mama," she tried to speak. She was crying. " Yes, come back quickly. She needs you. We haven't told her about Baba," he said. Mehmal is worried and afraid of losing her mother, who is only left for her in the world. " No, Don't tell her to make any excuse.. is she ok?" She asked, " Can't say anything new about the side effects she is under observation?" he told her, " I'm coming back," she said.

Mehmal knocked on the door of Emer's room. His room was already opened. He looked up from the chair and smiled. " So you reached. I thought you both would take a day," he said and looked at her. She had his hat in her hand. She had tears in her eyes. "Are you ok?" he asked in concern. She nodded with a smile.

" My mama is awake from a coma," she said with a smile and tears of happiness. He smiled in return. " That's good. You should go," he said. She nodded. " Yeah, I came to inform you, can you..."