Chapter 16 (funeral )

Mehmal couldn't hear the thunderstorms. She was walking where? She doesn't know. She felt lonely. She was alone in this world. No one was there for her. She was alone, left in this world. She was emotionless, too numb to feel anything. When your own shadow left you, that's how she felt lonely.

The rain started she sat on stairs where she didn't know. The wind was clipping her core. Frustration builds in her. She looks up at the sky. It holds nothing but tells her life is lonely. When all she wanted was a hand to have her or an arm on her shoulder, none came.

"Beta, why are you sitting here? You will get cold. Go inside" Mehmal looked at the man of her father's age. Mehmal didn't answer back. "Beta comes inside, "he said again. The rain got heavy.

"I'm ok here," she said. The man looked at her astonishingly. He can see from her state she was not in good condition.

"Who are you, and where are you from? Give me someone's number, and I'll call them," he said. She didn't answer, and the man sighed from her state. He could see she was from a good family. He sat beside her rain got heavy when Mehmal saw the man didn't go and the rain was getting. Heavy, she looked back at the building and the people going inside.

She stood and walked inside. The man behind him walked beside her too. It was a masjid. She sat near the pillar. Man in masjid there stunned.

One of the men was about to object when they saw the man behind her. Mehmal looked behind her. The same older man had stopped every man by showing his hand.

Mehmal sits near the pillars like an emotionless broken soul. The older man walked in front of every man and started Jamat. Other Men behind him offered namaz.

She saw everything. After that, they all left, but she sat there—some of them besides that older man. From time to time, that man was looking at Mehmal. She was emotionless. He wanted to say something that consoled her soul. He can see Allah has sent this broken soul to his place.
"Why are you upset, my child?" He asked Mehmal looked at him, and he bent down to her level "you are molvi of this Masjid (Mosque)," Mehmal asked" Kind of," he replied.

"Then Allah must hear you. Ask him why he did this to me," she asked him. Tears escaped from her eyes. In tears, her inner angel pleads for help and there, at that time, is an opportunity to reach in and give the sort of support that changes lives for eternity.

"Sometimes something terrible happens which makes a person think Allah doesn't love you" she looked away he smiled. "What I see is he loves you," he said Mehmal looked at him again.

"By snatching everything from me. Let me live alone in this world." Shaking her head.

"I must do something sinful for whom I have been punished, and else he would never take my husband from me and give to the devout woman who does these hijabs. Pray why he would give me because I'm not one of his liking women. That punishment wasn't enough. He took my baby. I'm left alone in this world. I have no one," she yelled and cried like the soul could bleed a sea through the eyes that were the tremendousness of her crying.

"Allah tests those whom he loved the most," he said. She looked up. "How will he love you when you haven't seen what others have seen? What have they gone through?" the man sat comfortably and took a deep breath/

"My child, do you think Allah only tests you? No, he's testing the other as well. You are being tested by taking and that woman by giving." He smiled Mehmal's crying was stopped.

"Allah is only everyone he knows who has the capacity of fighting. He knows if he tests you by taking everything beyond your imagination, what will you be? He knows if he gives to the woman beyond her imagination what she will be. You just had to be the best version of yourself during the test. Remember, he'll never disappoint and be with his people who have been testing by taking everything. You are being tested in the toughest way. The people who broke you are being tested easily. So tell me, Whom Allah loves more? Leave who wins or loses. You have to win and be patient," he said after a long time Calm Mehmal Soul.