Epilogue

Mehmal was heavily pregnant with twins. Sania and her maid had shifted to America permanently as Zaryab didn't want Sania to live alone and he needed her too. He can't leave mehmal alone in his absence because he has to travel due to his work and can't take mehmal everywhere. His main reason was not leaving Sania alone and wanted mehmal to have her mother every time.

Mehmal was shifting her side. Zaryab hands on her tummy . " Your shifting will not make them come out quickly " she sighed and then turned back in his arms.

Mehmal wanted her kids to be out quickly. She can't bear the two kids anymore. If it's not for her mother and zaryab she couldn't carry twins.

Zaryab, true to his words, was beside her at every appointment. If he misses some Sania is always there later he comes back home and hears everything from mehmal.

They were expecting twin boys. Zaryab did all the nursery work with Helen, their maid which Sania brought with her. Mehmal only did clothes shopping, rest was done by Zaryab and Sania alone. The heaviness was unbearable to Mehmal. Zarmeena and Qureshi Sahab just visited them last month and she left some of Zaryab's clothes which babies will wear in their initial days.

Mehmal got up. she was uneasy in her last days. She walked into the living room. Zaryab had to walk behind because of her last days she is unable to walk properly. Her mood swings and all the emotions are not easy to bear. Sania sometimes left her on her own and told zaryab to handle it. She walked to her mother who was enjoying the weather with her maid. " Mama, they are now unbearable," she said as Sania smiled and made her sit on the couch. Zaryab sat with them. " Yeah, twins are difficult to carry," she said and massaged her back. " Mehmal come to get some sleep you will be better or I'll take you for a walk" Zaryab spread his arms around her as she got up. That's her routine waking up roaming in her apartment then going back to bed. Zaryab came back home in the evening and she felt lonely but since Sania have shifted to her zaryab got relaxed. Zaryab and Sania are aware of her habits. Her cravings were more difficult. Zaryab has stored the stock but what Mehmal wanted to eat.

" wMama I'm having a craving for Payee," she said as Zaryab and Sania looked at each other.

" Where we will bring paye. I don't know how to make it, ''Sania said. Zarmeena visit was a blessing to mehmal. She eats the paye which she has never eaten in her life. Sania learned the recipe. That was a relief to them because the mehmal moods were too much.

Even visiting with zaryab at his office if she needs to meet him. He makes sure no women are around him during her visit. Otherwise, she just starts inspecting the female colleagues" Why didn't you tell me about Zoya" Mehmal asked if she was 5 months pregnant. They have to leave for a doctor's appointment. She picked him from her way.

It" Mehmal astaghfirullah she's married," he said but Mehmal easily understands the woman when she is extra friendly. "'Does that stop her from flirting with you?" She said zaryab laughed " But it does to me"he said and it was also true. Zaryab is known in his organization For his character and deen. He didn't shake hands just put his hand on his heart. That's what he learned from Dr. Ali yousaf. It's more respectful to women. He has changed not for mehmal and for her insecurities but to himself aa he is responsible for his own deeds. Dr. Ali has changed him so much.

" Let's go, " he said, spreading his arms around her. " Miss Sikandar, what a pleasant surprise. Now MMC head visits are more often but that doesn't mean not to give protocol to you. We make sure you get VIP treatment" Zoya said Mehmal smile " Mrs. Mrs. Zaryab " she corrected " What?" She asked " In America, people know me from Mrs. Zaryab. Thank you for the protocol but don't bother. My visit here is to get my husband for our doctor's appointment. Lets go zaryab '' she took zaryab more like snatch him. She makes sure Zoya knows her limit. She wouldn't be this conscious if she didn't know before her reconciliation she proposed to Zaryab. She likes his nature and his character which zaryab declines by saying he is already married. Many of her enemies tried to create a rift in their relationship by exploiting the character. In private parties where zaryab had to attend many women tried to seduce him but he just recites to them