Chapter 8 (a glimpse of Zaryab Anaya story )

Anaya's presence was disturbing him. He was with Mehmal on a swat trip with his family when his company hired her.
When both of them saw each other, a smile automatically appeared on their face. They meet each other in a normal way.

He didn't disclose his marriage to her. No, she asked. If she did, he would have told her.

At a party, he didn't take Mehmal with her. Don't know why. Maybe spending time with Anaya reminds him of when he chases her during the off time at their school.

When he came home, mehmal was already sleeping. He felt guilty about what he was doing. He should stop himself. He changed his dress and joined her in the bed she was sleeping in. He can't hurt her by telling her about Anaya when there is nothing between them. He slept close to her.

In the morning, Mehmal was already awake. He saw a time it was still time for the office. He thought to sleep more, but when he placed his hands on Mehmal side, he didn't find her. Zaryab thought she was in the washroom, but after a while, she still did not come. He felt uneasy. He quickly went to see her in the washroom, but she wasn't there. He quickly walked out of the room. She was not in the living room. He saw her everywhere. She wasn't there.
" Mehmal. Mehmal...." he called she didn't answer.
"Mano.. " he panicked and dialled her numbers. She wasn't picking "Where she is gone" he again saw her in the house to other rooms, but she wasn't there.
He felt sweating did she left him. He starts crying " Mano, you promo... Ahh, you promised," he was mumbling.
" Zaryab .. zaryab", Mehmal is shaking him. He woke up " Hunh," he said, looking at Mehmal. He sat on the bed and removed the blanket. He was feeling sweating. Its summer.

Mehmal gave him water and tissue paper. He took it and cleaned his face. Mehmal didn't ask. He saw a bad dream.

" Are you ok now?" Mehmal asked. He nodded. He saw the alarm clock; it was just an hour; he slept around 1 Am. Zaryab turned to her and held her close " Zaryab, was it that bad?" She asked without saying. He put his head on her chest and hugged her tightly.

No way he's going to lose her, no way

Mehmal runs her fingers on zaryab hair, comforting him, and then chuckles.

" I'm here, Zaryab, not going anywhere," she said when she saw him bury his head under her chest.

" Did I die in your dream?" She said she wanted to tease him. He looked up his head from his chest and glared at her angrily.

"Don't say again?" he said angrily. This was the first time he scolded her, and she realised it wasn't funny.

" Sorry, I was just cheering you," she said zaryab again laid his head on her chest. Then he put her hands on his head, wanting her to do what she was doing. It soothed him, and she was doing it again, running her fingers. After a while, she heard him " Don't leave me", he said. She again giggled, then stopped and heard him laughing.

" Now you are laughing," she said. He looked up " I laughed at how you controlled your laugh," he said, and she laughed hard.

Zaryab for a minute looking at her; mehmal stopped laughing when she saw him looking at her " You you why you blush you awake something in me" he said, and her cheeks became redder " Oh God, why you are so beautiful how can God gifted me such beauty " he said now he's making it difficult to her see him she looked away.

" Such beauty should be devoured" he kissed her cheeks. "Zaryab, you have just seen a bad dream, and you have office leave it for weekends", she said. He narrowed his eyes. " Are you denying your husband Angels will be cursing you," he said Mehmal smiled " Don't play a religious card, ok, and Angels know you. Don't bring religion in everything," she said, and he laughed.