Chapter 51

It was four o'clock. Islamabad Club is also one of the most beautiful hotels in Islamabad. From where the view of the Margalla hills enlivens the club more. Q

For Emer, the place was like his Turkish club, but what reason for fascinating was horse riding there. Islamabad Club has a full range of indoor & outdoor sports facilities, including Polo, Horse Riding, twenty-seven holes Golf courses, Cricket grounds, outdoor and indoor swimming pools, state-of-the-art gymnasium, tennis, squash, badminton courts, and much more. The exclusive hub of many of Pakistan's renowned citizens and diplomats and is known for its eminence and grandeur.

Mehmal knows Zaryab chose this place. She came with him every Sunday. They were members of this club, and zaryab, being an Army brat, he enjoyed these facilities since his childhood. He had lived a luxurious life in Pakistan.

Diplomates, UN members and some embassy officials welcomed them. Mehmal excused herself for Namaz. She saw zaryab in the lobby offering prayer in a corner. He was late for namaz Jamat and offered where ever he got the place.

Since when did he start namaz? Mehmal shook her head. It was unusual for her to see Zaryab offering prayer.

Zaryab came and met the people who were busy playing Golf. Emer was happening as well. He went to his secretary to know about the evening snacks soon to be served.  Then he glanced at the place around him for Mehmal, but she wasn't seen anywhere.

" Sir, she went for Namaz," his secretary said. When he asked about Mehmal, he bobbed his head and instructed him. He went to his friend, who was a bureaucrat. He didn't see mehmal for a while. He starts getting worried he knows she is not some ordinary person now. He walked to the praying area, but she wasn't there. He asked the manager. He told him she was offering namaz outside in the beautiful weather.

He went to the lawn, and for a moment, he couldn't blink his eyes at the scene in front of him. There was a beautiful hill of Margalla that could be seen from the lawn, a curtain in the grounds for the women to pray, and his wife was praying there.

He watched her there for a while. It was a silent prayer and was offered in peace.

He had never seen a woman praying so beautifully, and Allah showed this beautiful thing to his eyes in the form of his wife.

He wanted to tell Mehmal that Namaz was lovely, but she didn't need his compliment. She gathered her hand for prayer, then kissed it and stood. He walked away, not to disturb her and joined the others.

Zaryab came to Emer to play golf with the senior bureaucrat.

" Zaryab came. Emer has already played four holes. I don't want to lose the game," he said. Emer laughed " I'm a champion in golf and riding. Bring anyone you will lose," he said, a frown creasing zaryab's brow.

" CHAMPION ", he repeated with emphasis
" Then let me play from here," zaryab said. Emer smiled and nodded.

" At your choice of the site," Zaryab said. Carrera's sunglasses and a green Ralph Lauren polo shirt with the spirit in him make Emer chuckle. He knows he belongs to an Army background and brings to a wealthy family. His introduction by his boss was enough for him to know his status. He found zaryab to be quite good-looking. He has sharp features and a beard that make him more attractive. He was observing his personality. His latest information about him makes him realise why he is too difficult for women to resist.

Emer is good-looking, but a man younger than him becomes a reason for women's attraction. So many women have an eye on him.

Strolls on the golf lawn. Emer lifted his goggles on his head and stopped at the spot.