Chapter 28

Mehmal was walking on a busy road in London. She was freezing when her phone rang. Suleman was calling.

" I proposed to her," he said quickly without any greetings Mehmal laughed, which annoyed him more.
" Don't laugh, ok?" he said " Suleman, I want to see your face," Mehmal said and was still laughing.
" she didn't reply," he said, making Mehmal control herself.
" Relax, she was just nervous, that's all. Oh, Common Suleman, what you except give you answer right away. No, she wanted to be sure," Mehmal said, making Suleman Relax.

" Why are you women so complicated," he asked.
" Hey, it's not like that. Don't wake my feminist spirit," Mehmal said as he laughed.
" How are you?" he asked
" Yes, that's why I like you. When you know the other person doesn't like your comment, you change the topic. I'm fine and enjoying the snow," she said. Suleman looked out of the window snow had covered the parking area.

" You are enjoying, and I'm thinking of cleaning the snow from the parking area to move my car," he said and still looked at his car, which was covered with snow. He stayed last night at the hospital. He had two emergency deliveries.

" Just give her time till then to play doctor with her," she said, and he laughed.
" Sorry couldn't join you guys at dinner last night and don't worry. I'll pick aunt. You are going tomorrow?" he asked " Yes," she replied
" But I will visit soon. What if your wedding comes? I can't miss it," she added " Let her decide first," he said.

" Ah, Suleman, I'll call you later. Emer's calling," she said.

She called Emer " I hope I'm not disturbing you," Emer said, " No, I was just talking to Suleman," She replied. " Ok, so that means you are free. Can we meet at my office," he asked
" Ok, send me the address," she replied. She knows there must be something he is calling her.

Mehmal entered the embassy. It was the Turkish embassy. She doesn't know what Emer does. Sometimes he is in the UK embassy in Palestine. Here he is in the Turkish embassy and working with the UN. What is he?

She knocked on his office. He was with a woman and enjoying his tea and laughing with her.
" Ah, Mehmal comes," he said. She entered and greeted the woman, and sat beside her.

" Meet her. She has been working with UN human rights for the past ten years in the US," he said, giving Mehmal an introduction. She was a beautiful woman with green eyes and blond hair.

" Mehmal, she likes your idea, and she suggested it shouldn't restrict to on Muslim world but the whole world. Media authenticity is something that has become essential in today's world. Every people deserve to have easy access to reach. Social media is powerful, but till it doesn't become a trend, it has no weightage. It has more public pressure than fact. Something should be  done for which has weightage when the news reaches the upper level." He said Mehmal smiled.

" Thank you so much. Your good name please?" Mehmal asked the woman.
" Meghan," she replied
" Meghan,  you appreciated our work. I'm thankful. The problem is will it be under the control of the upper level? I mean, media means freedom of speech and access to people easily reach them, but if this project comes under the superpower and acts according to them, what is the difference between media collaboration and other media channels.? The project is in the initial stage. OIC will decide if it should be restricted to only the Muslim world or not. My project was for Muslim people, but I would love to extend it only if it has no control or Bound," she asked, making Meghan look at Emer.

Emer has a devilish smile on his face. He didn't know Mehmal would be that concerned about her people. He likes how he handled Meghan. He saw a change in her. She doesn't need him to handle the situation.