Chapter 69

They landed at Heathrow Airport. Zaryab had a UK visa when he visited last time for mehmal. The ambulance reached immediately on the runway. Mehmal and Emer were shifted. Zaryab didn't inform Sania he wanted to shift mehmal first.

Emer was immediately taken to the operation theater. Mehmal was in the emergency " who are you to her?" A nurse asked " Her husband" he said Mehmal lifted her head and her eyes met with zaryab. Her chest heaved with each angry breath she took, the rage pushing in and out. " Unfortunately" Thomas grated out beside them. Both of them diverted their eyes.

Doctors had treated mehmal and she needed stitches and was waiting for an MRI. "  The wound was thank goddesses not deep and it was already stitched in the abdomen " Doctor said to Zaryab.  Wordiness cut through his eyebrows. His gaze went to Thomas who nodded his head.

Mehmal had been cut by a blade which she was stitched immediately in Palestine.

He called Sania, and she reached the hospital along with Dr. Ali Yousaf and Emer's family.

Sania was crying and scolding mehmal
" Enough of your work. I will not let you go and do this work. I only have you" she said. Mehmal eyebrows raised " Mama.." she tried to reason with her but " Shut up mehmal" sania said frustration and fear was visible in her voice.

Mehmal didn't scream in pain. She didn't because her pain for people emer were too much that she has forgotten her pain. Zaryab is getting worried because she is not feeling the pain in legs.

" I'll come Dr. Call me" Zaryab excused but stopped by Mehmal. She sighed, the rage and anger built inside her now have calmed.

" Zaryab, thank you. Please Go home and rest. Then go back to America and stay away from here. Think about your safety. You just recovered from your injury. Mama will take care from here. " Mehmal said.

Lines etched between his eyebrows. Sania drifted her eyes from mehmal to Zaryab. He was going to lashed out but something in him stopped him. He took the frustrating breath out and his jaw ticked.

" Miss mehmal It would be better if you rest." He grated out a bit of anger building up in his tone. Zaryab didn't say anything and stepped out of the room. If zaryab had been tested for patience he is being tested now. The patience away from Mehmal was torcher but the patience in her presence is painful with bitterness and hurtful words.

" Mehmal what was that? He is the one who rescues you and Emer..''Mehmal stopped her. The matter between Mehmal and Zaryab infuriates her.

" That's why I don't want him to risk his life. He should stay away from me" mehmal stressed out. Sania looked frightened and scared in her eyes as she looked away. Sania didn't want to argue. She too walked away from the room to see zaryab. He was outside the doctor's cabin.

" Don't bother her. She will be fine" she said he nodded in silence.

" she is still not feeling her legs and thanks to Allah her head wasn't hit severely, and I don't know about the wound which was treated back in Palestine"  zaryab said his voice was weak. He changed the topic. 

Sania got worried her eyes grew wide which she immediately covered them right away. She has to stay strong. She rubbed her anxious hand over her throat "She will be fine Inshallah" she said zaryab gave her a nod. He saw his khaala hide her pain and give herself courage which zaryab needed terribly.

" Inshallah" he replied.

" After meeting with the doctor I will visit Emer and you stay with her" he said she nodded. They both went into the cabin. Doctor told them they will tell tomorrow about her condition.