Chapter 54

Mehmal was going through the papers of his father's property early in the morning. She wanted to do charity in her father's name. Now she knew where to go. Her father built a house in a posh area of London. He was already rich and had a lot of money from the business.

She had sold the flat in London and now knows where to give the money.

Sitting on the lawn on cold days is a blessing for the people living in Islamabad. And who knows better than the people who live there? Sania was furious over Zarmeena. How often has She said she has nothing to do with her family?

And the other anger was on the extended date of Mehmal's divorce. This relationship should have ended sooner.

She was surprised to see Mehmal dressed up early in the morning.
" The day we landed, you have been busy. I thought we would spend some time today. Call Emer we will go to Monal to spend a day. The view of the monal is quite fascinating. Emer will like such places." She suggested and complained to mehmal. Mehmal was looking at the court notice then she threw it. It was a surprise to Sania that she didn't react.

" We will talk to the la.."
" No need for that after MOU. Which is Day after tomorrow we are going back. I have already talked with a lawyer. She will handle it," mehmal said and sat beside her.

" Mama, I found a place to do charity for Papa. I'm going to the bank to transfer the money. Do you have any problem with my plan?" Mehmal asked, and Sania shook her head. They have already sold the flat for this purpose. She knows her daughter is wise in such matters.

" Thank you," Mehmal said. The money was too much for the meharma foundation. It was her idea for Zaryab to fulfill it, but she would not let him do it for her daughter alone. She might hate this man for many reasons, but by making a grave for her daughter, she is thankful to him. Not that she forgave him for what he did to her and her child.

She parked the car and told the driver to wait there. She had just entered when Noori looked at her.

" Mashallah, look who has come," Noori called the other people. They ran to her. Mehmal was surprised by their warm welcome.

" Aslam o alikum," she salam them by touching her heart. Many good things she learned from Emer's personality. Salam is one of them.

They all followed her style and slammed her. " You must be Noori," Mehmal asked, and she nodded. Noori turned to another transgender person and the woman. ''Get something for our sahib begum and tell everyone who has come.

Mehmal tried to stop them, but in a swift moment, everything in front of her stunned her. There was a stir. There was a commotion all around Mehmal. Someone was giving her juice, and someone was asking Lassi with other snacks.

" Our sahib Dulhan bibi is so beautiful like hoor," Noor said to others. They all were praising her beauty which made mehmal blush.

" Our sahib is also very handsome and beautiful, hayee, " someone said, placing her hand on her chest and admiring zaryab. Mehmal couldn't stop her from laughing. Noori slapped her shoulder. Mehmal understood she had a crush on him.

" No, Dulhan bibi, she was just joking. MashAllah, our sahib, had such a beautiful dulhan. Allah gives you beautiful children and a couple of heavens. Live long together," Noori complimented her. Mehmal became silent. They all were praising him. She coughed and asked the manager to whom she would transfer the money.

" Zarya Sahab only gave me administration of handling them. The financial handling with other stuff, I don't know," she informed her Mehmal nodded and stood to say goodbye.

" Bibi, you just came. We didn't even talk much. Allah blesses our sahib. Allah has given her such beauty," Noori said as Mehmal again became silent and hugged her. " I'll come again and hope the construction work will be finished," she said.