Chapter 35

MMC will be officially launched by the OIC. The arrangement was in Dubai. It will also be shown on several channels. It was broadcast on every channel in Pakistan and Turkey. The reason for this was the people involved in this project were from these countries. Awards will also be given to emer, Mehmal, and her team.

Emer Mehmal arrived in Dubai two days before the event. They were given a VIP protocol.

Zaryab was working on his laptop and the TV was on in front of him. His eyes fell on the TV in front of him. He recognized the man in front. He would recognize him no matter where he was. This was the same man with whom his wife was engaged. Zaryab closed his fist and could not stand it. There was a fire in his chest. The body was hot and sweaty. Any man would at his place feel the same. Zaryab wasn't different.

Emer had started giving speeches. Introducing the project, he used this channel to dispel misconceptions about Islam around the world. At the end of the speech, he told them when he had lost the courage to do this project.

" One night I asked Allah that I'm all alone and I wouldn't be able to do this project. Please help or send someone. Little did I know that he would not only send help but also send my soulmate. I am thankful to Allah. I had only a small project in my mind he makes it broad. MMC is solely this women's project and her crew. I wanted to tell people this woman did a great deed for Muslim people." emer said and walked down the stage spotlight followed him.

He went straight to Mehmal. She was hesitant t but he held her hand and took her on stage the crew joined them. The whole scene wasn't unnoticed by someone's burning eyes. Mehmal smiled looking at him with proud eyes. Emer was giving a speech telling about everyone's mehmal ideal vision. His hand was still in Emer's hand. Mehmal was staring at him with so much pride. For them, they were engaged. No, they were not pious people. There were sinners like every human being. They just wanted to help people with good intentions in their hearts.

Mehmal knows she is not among those women who are the most respectable. She is just a woman helping his community. She is still the same mehmal. Her personality is not changed but her purpose in life is changed. She knows she can't offer thajjuf as pious women do. She is not among those respectable women who covered their bodies. She knows she is not perfect and she can never be perfect. It's just when she'll be accountable at the end. She will have nothing. She is like every body accountable for her deeds. From her dressing to everything but she knows she'll be rewarded too for her work. This is the justice of Allah. Who punished sh you for your deeds but reward you as well for good deeds. It's not n Allah how much he give her relief. She can only try.

_*****
Zaryab was watching them. He knows mehmal doesn't know that she is still his wife. He didn't free her.

She never saw me with those eyes. I didn't give any reason to her look at me with pride. I'm the darkest chapter of her life. Zaryab said to himself.

There was anger in Zaryab's eyes. His heart was longing to strangle this man. The rage was exacerbated.

She was Mehmal his wife. Only I have the right to touch her.

That was the last wave of anger.

Sitting in the lounge below, Qureshi and zarmeena also saw all this. Little did they know that it was their mehmal who had done such a great job. They both got up in a hurry when they heard a voice from above. Zaryab had broken the TV in the room along with many other things۔ Qureshi Sahab immediately opened his room door everything was shattered on the floor. zaryab was on the floor grabbing his hand and crying. They got known from his state he saw them.

Zaryab looked at them with teary eyes. Both of them sat beside him. " Baba I tried I couldn't do it. I can't tolerate this pain this is too much please take it away please. " he was crying in his father's arms. Zarmeena cried witnessing his son's state.