Emer and Elif

She heard the voices around her. She blinked take time to adjust " Elif" Emer said Suleman was around them with Ezra. " How are you, mam?" He asked Elif turned to emer then to him " What happened " she asked " You fainted" Suleman replied " Elif cooperate with Suleman and tell him few of his questions " he said Elif turned to him " How ate are you feeling now?" She nodded her head " Better" she said " When was the last time you had periods " he asked she remember in turkey she had she thought due to Hajj and depression she missed her periods. She had irregular periods.

" Two months before" he nodded and turned to the nurse. She looked at Emer " Where are the report's previous reports during miscarriages and all" Emer asked she told him she burned them. " Good you burned them" Suleman who heard that replied making Ezra and elif emer to him.

" Now you are under my observation," he said getting eyes from Ezra " Ok I'll clear to them " emer get attentive. Nurse cane with report " Congratulations to you too. She is pregnant " he said. All three of them did say anything. Ezra give him a signal he walked with her out.

" Elif" Emer called her but she wasn't replying. Again test she is tired of everything.

Allah don't give me hope don't give me the life I can't have. I was ready why you brought me to the life which had only pain.

" Elif" she wasn't replying " Elif " she felt emer took her hands. Emer knows she is scared.

Mehmal visited her when Suleman told her about the news. Emer was busy with work Elif was at home " Don't worry you'll be fine" she said Elif shook her head " I can't He/she will be dead I know" she said " No Elif don' take the stress. When I lost my child it was because of stress. Yeah it was due to some other reason as well but You are lucky. You have Emer you have your husband beside you" she said "Trust in Allah Elif you can't do anything in any way. Leave everything aside" she said. Emer told her about Mehmal.

" Thank you," she said " Mehmal if you don't mind should I ask you something," she asked Mehmal nodded " What hurdle stops you from going back to your husband," Elif asked. Mehmak sighed and remember zaryab words.

" When he said I'm the hurdle between him and his lover. It didn't matter to him if I stayed or not he will marry her. He didn't care about me when I was pregnant I was in depression. He was enjoying coffee with her." She said Elif had tears " Leave him," Elif said Mehmal shook her head " You know what bring me back to life," she said Elif tilted her head " My baby's heartbeat," she said tears fell from her eyes.

" You are lucky. Elif, do for emer and your baby. At least you have your husband beside you." She said Elif smile " Don't leave him for others Elif. You are here because of him then why do you want to leave him for others. He loves you. I have seen him struggle. He didn't want to bring you in danger but he brought you here at risk. Be with him he needs you" she said Elif put her hand on her tummy she cleaned her tears.

" If I met your husband I'll slap him. Leave him" she said " You lost your daughter that's why you were under stress and with the torcher.. Elif you'll be fine," she said Elif nodded.

Elif was looking at the pictures on the wall. Sophia and Emer pictures. She turned one. Emer threw a huge party on her her 1st. A white dress and she was in his arms.

" Mehmal came" she turned to Emer was behind her. she smiled and nodded.

" Elif I have decided we will shift" she was confused " Where?" She asked " Somewhere maybe Manchester," he said, " Why?" She asked, " Just to be with you and with my child." He said. Elif smiled she walked to him and put her hand around him making Emer surprise "No need for that. Just allow me to do what is necessary for you and my child" she said " Yes. Yes of course. If you don't want to meet my mother and my family I will not force you. You can rest. I'll take off.." she kissed him again making him surprised "I realized my biggest blessing was you. I will do whatever to make myself stressed out" she said Emer smiled and kissed her. " We will do what we can leave rest to Allah," he said she put her head on his chest.