Chapter 73

Zaryab slept beside mehmal. He felt at peace after such a long time. He turned to his side and Mehmal wasn't there. He remembers he couldn't touch her. The problem he is facing he can't tell anyone. Mehmal too needs time to adjust. He got up.

At least she should wake him. It's their first morning together after a long time. What do you think about Zaryab? She will tease you as she played with you before.

He came downstairs. Sania was placing the dishes. " you came?" She said he sat with her. Both started breakfast " You shouldn't let mehmal go" Sania said making Zaryab confused " It's sunday and your first day. You both should spend time with each other " she said. Zaryab concluded Mehmal had gone out and she told Sania zaryab knows it.

" Yeah but it was important, " he said to cover up her lie.
" What Important? She can see the infrastructure of her headquarters later. She called Emer and he took her" she said and shook her head.

Sania's words made Zaryab's next bite difficult.

She is with Emer

His heart was pondering with jealousy. Now he can't enjoy this breakfast, at least not with his wife or with other men. He sighed and ate his food for Sania. In the evening he waited for her but she didn't come. Sania called but she said she is eating out and has some clients.

Clients on Sunday. She is enjoying her day out with another man.

Mehmal was spending her day with Elif and their son Mehmet. Emer knows why she is doing it but he didn't interfere. He shows her the design of the headquarters. " He looks like Emer" mehmal said elif smiled " Yeah." Wild replied.

She told elif that zaryab had some work and she wanted to spend some time with her. They did mini shopping and had lunch out.

Zaryab was waiting for her. He was in her room now. Mehmal came back into her room with shopping bags. "Why no one parted the curtains." She parted the curtains and her eyes fell on Zaryab who was sitting on the bed.

She didn't acknowledge him and walked to the wardrobe " Did you enjoy it?" he asked, ''Which stopped mehmal." yes " she replied and walked to her wardrobe. His eyes fell on bags. He knows their affection.

do they only have affection.

The scene reminds him of what he did to mehmal. When he went out with Anaya, she stayed in her room alone. He felt like history is repeating. She came back and walked away but he grabbed her hands.

It's a bitter sip but you have to take it.

" Let's go out to eat dinner," he said with a smile " But I already had my dinner with emer," she said and smiled. Zaryab's smile is gone. " tomorrow," she said and he nodded. She walked to her side and slept. He walked down and heated the food and ate. Sitting in the dining room he felt lonely. He couldn't take the other bite, imagining his wife just came shopping with emer and eating out. He looked at the dining table.

It's ok zaryab. She too eats food many times alone here at this table.

He slipped in the blanket. Mehmal had her back but he was looking at her side.

He woke up early because of his office. Mehmal was still sleeping when Mehmal's phone rang.

Really? Emer, I like it.

She said attending Emer call in her sleeping state. Zaryab fisted his tie.

Calm down zaryab.

He didn't stay to hear their conversation just left.

Whole day Zaryab was in his office thinking about Mehmal. He knows there is nothing between them but their friendship is also disturbing him. He knows what he did with mehmal and he is facing the same. He didn't know she is doing it intentionally or he is just making it a big issue.