Chapter 18( spirituality)

Mehmal came on Friday after her work. She recalls the man told him about Dr. Ali's days.

Why are you coming here, Mehmal? It's because you know his words that day console you; otherwise, you wanted to be dead. You see a father figure in him, but he's not. 

She was turning away when she heard her name," Mehmal" it was Suleman

" What are you doing here," he asked, " Ah, nothing, just passing by. What are you doing here?" Mehmal asked " I came to meet Dr. Yousaf," said Mehmal frowned " You know him, "she asked. He nodded " I often came with baba," he said, " Baba knows him?" Mehmal asked " yeah, casually, " he said. She nodded.

" Now you have come to meet him. His lectures are very motivating," he said " He's also my teacher," she told Suleman, smiling " Yeah, I forgot he teaches at the same university," he replied and took Mehmal with him.

It wasn't a mixed gathering of women to sit separately. Dr. Ali was lecturing. He was saying, "Why did these shits happen to me? I prayed a lot, but you never get what you want, and you start asking. Why? Does God exist? Or you fell in love with someone and dreamed of having a life with them, but in the end, you got dumped, and you ask Allah why me? As he already said in Quran surah Al baqra, "Dr. Ali said.

Mehmal listened to him attentively.

" Quran said

Perhaps you hate a thing, and it is good for you, and maybe you love a thing, and it isn't good for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."

Dr. Ali looked at everyone and smiled when someone asked.

"Dr, I'm feeling lonely, sad, and mad? all people I trust betrayed me, and I have just lost someone I love. What Quran said about them" Mehmal looked at the British women. Dr. Ali smiled.

" Quran said already to cheer you up In surat Taubah," he added

"Do not grieve; indeed, Allah is with us."

And in the surah, Yousaf

"Only complain of suffering and grief to Allah."

And remember when God says and promises to you in surah Mu'min / Ghafir

"Call upon Me (ask Me), and I will respond to your prayers."

When you think your life is hard, and even if you feel better, you die because you cannot handle your hard life anymore. Remember Allah says surah Asharh

"For indeed, with hardship (will be) ease. Certainly, with hardship (will be) ease."

Tears sprang from Mehmal's eyes. She cleaned. She didn't want Suleman to witness anything. Suleman came to mehmal and told her he had an emergency in the hospital and was leaving. Will she be alright? Mehmal nodded.

" So, my sister, have you ever asked Allah's help? And whatever he gave you, you'll be satisfied. Sometimes your prayers are not fulfilled, and we become sad. Our Prophet (PBUH) said No prayer is unheard by Allah. He does three things. He will give you immediate and reward you in the hereafter because he likes your Dua too much that he is not satisfied to reward you in World, but hereafter last, he will either delay it, give you at a better time, or give you better than that. So my dear fellows, do ask Allah alone. He will give you," He said and ended the lecture. Namaz's time came. Everyone left except Mehmal.

" Asslam o alikum, " Mehmal said. Her eyes were glistening. He looked up at Mehmal and smiled, and told her to sit in front of him, and she did " How are you?" she nodded " Feeling better," she said. He nodded. "I lost everything when I found you, and your words relaxed me, and now when you were giving a lecture, I felt it was for me," she said. He frowned " You are not alone who is suffering in this world. There are many of my followers here who are the same as you," he said. She nodded