Bonus chapter 2

The woman stopped on her track when she saw the boys yelling MAMA. She turned and her mother who wore a red sweater and black pants sat and spread her arms. Boys ran in her arms and she kissed them" my babies " she said. " Hmm need a bath, you both are sweating." The kids mother said. The boys ran to the car. She saw Zaryab walking to the women he had an ice cream with, one if the boy left . They both taste it together and then Zaryab takes the ice cream away from their lips and kisses her. The women stepped back and laughed.

She stepped back and lifted her veil. Zaryab's eyes went to the woman. It was Anaya. He stares at her then averted her eyes to mehmal. He didn't turn to her side. She stepped back and walked away. Zaryab didn't turn out to be a non mahram; he would be polite if that woman wasn't his past. At this moment he did what Allah's order lowered your gaze. He did.

The next day he was in the office when his secretary told him a woman came. Women in a veil came inside. He let the women enter and told the secretary to let the door open. He knows who she is. She lifted her veil but Zaryab stopped her.

" why do you wear such a dress?" he asked " My husband likes it and I like it. For Allah," she said as Zaryab nodded.

" This dress is very pure and I respect it. Then why are you insulting it" he said as she frowned " I'm non mahram. Don't lift it in front of me." he said.

" I'm pregnant zaryab, " she said. She wanted reaction from zaryab. It's not she wanted him back. It's just she wanted him to feel a little uncomfortable but he just nodded " why are you here?" he asked " My husband is a good man. My cousin loves me and take care of me. He didn't force me to take it. I take it myself " she said zaryab was confused about her telling this to him. He was looking at the clock because he has to leave early for having his dinner at home. Mujtaba and sana with his son came for vacation. They were waiting for him on dinner. It was family diner Mehmal arrange it at home.

" But he is not you," she said. Zaryab sighed and closed his eyes. " When you go out, if someone asks you why you were here, tell them. I came for an NGO and wants funding" he said Anaya was shocked by his reply .

" Don't worry your image will not be tarnished" she said " It's your image which I do not want to be ruined. I will explain Mehmal and now because she is mother. It's your mistake she will leave me like before. Believe me she will kill you for just having her kids have a proper family. If your husband loves you too much, why are you here ruining his reputation. Anaya I still couldn't understand what I saw in you. You didn't care about ruining my home which I have more part in. Now you are ruining your house. Cheating behind your husband. What else I expect from you. Go away Anaya I don't respect such women who cheat her husband" he sid anaya had tears. the man she love are saying these words to her. " If she didn't come in your life or she agree for us. Would you still say that to me. You once cheated her." She said.  Zaryab for a second was quite then shook his head. "why you are here? Wanted an imaginary life. Anaya you were not there. I would be attracted to her and wanted her to be my second wife. You wouldn't be hurdle like Mehmal were. But Mehmal will never agree to be my second wife and Uncle sikandar will never gave her to me. So Mehmal would be there in any way. Not as a wife but the women I fallen " He said. Tear fell from Anaya eyes.

" I just wanted to meet you " she said " But I don't want to meet you. Meet me? Then Keep meeting me behind your husband. Don't wear this veil when you can't cover your inner soul" he said

" I got mehmal with so much difficulty. She is mother of my boys. I will not let your shadow near my married life. Go back to your husband. veil women had more responsibilities. Your husband should be your everything. At least for the sake of the child Go back and never turn to this side again. Like I did yesterday, I will do it again. I will not recognise you." He said.