Chapter 57

Emer was worried. He knows They didn't just threaten. They were going to do something, according to his intelligence report.

10:30 A.M

Emer perfumed on his coat. He offers the chasht nafl. His heart was pounding.

Allah Khair

Zaryab was tying the watch when he saw Mujtaba leaving in front of his room.

" MUJTABA," he called out. Mujatab stopped and turned to him, then came into his room.

Today he will go and doesn't want to go without clearing their differences.

" Sorry, because of the work, I will not be present at your wedding, but everything is arranged," he said. Mujtaba sighed and nodded.

Zaryab smiled that he was an elder and should take the first step. He put his hand on Mujtab's shoulder.

" YAR MAAF KARDAY"
" Forgive me," Zaryab said. " There is nothing to forgive," he replied with a blank face. " If it's nothing, then why do you still have this face," he asked.

" I Signed the papers and gave them to mehmal. Now I got my punishment and am leaving so no one will be disturbed by my presence," he said. Mujtaba lifted his head.

" You signed?" he asked zaryab nodded. " I know it will take time but call me when you think you can forgive me," zaryab said. Mujtaba didn't say anything, just staring at him. Next, Mujtaba surprised him by kissing his forehead and hugging him.

" I Came back from Australia for mama baba. Now they are your responsibility. Take care of them" he was mujtab felt strange.

" You are not going that far. I mean, you are going to America, not Antarctica," he said zaryb smiled and nodded.

Zaryab came down, and Mujtaba followed him. His brother is not well; he knows his divorce affected him. Zadyab saw Zarmeena and Qureshi Sahab laughing. " Beta, don't go without breakfast" zarmeena stood, and so did Qureshi Sahab.

" Nahi mama mara Bulawa agaya ha," zaryab said
" No, mama, I have been called," zaryab said zarmeena Sahiba's smile fell " Allah Khair," she said zaryab rolled his eyes. " I mean from my office," he corrected her.

" Wait, take me with you. My car is not working and doesn't know where this driver has gone. Drop me to my office," Qureshi Sahab said. " Baba, You can't go with me. My direction is different, " he told Qureshi Sahab stopped for a moment and stared at his son. He never refused them, and these words disturbed him. Zaryab said nothing and walked toward the door, then stopped and turned.

Today he is going to miss his parents. He smiled at them. Zarmeena sahib was watching him leave, and her heart was pounding suddenly.

11:00 PM

Emer picked mehmal his car, and it was bulletproof. The driver was in the backseat.

" Are you ok?" Mehmal smiled and nodded his head, but he wasn't okay. He opened his WhatsApp.

He called Dr. Ali, who picked it up immediately.
Dr. Knows Turkish, so Emer talks in his language, and Mehmal will not understand.

" What happened, Emer?" he asked.

" I don't know whom to call. I wanted to thank you," he said. Dr. Ali smiled. "I should be thankful to Allah, who gave me such a blessed student," he replied. " Will you do me a favor and call her to know about her well-being from your side," Emer said. Dr. Ali knows whom he is talking about.

" In all these years, this is the first time you asked me to call her on your behalf," he said " Ok, Is everything fine with you, emer," he asked. Emer was silent.