Chapter 20

Zaryab was working none stop these days since he knew he was not divorced. He became anxious, waiting for his visa so he could visit her and sort out the mess he had created.

He got a call from an unknown number. He picked it. He was busy. He had two meetings.
" Sir, thank God you picked it, sir; your house is ready," the other person said Zaryab got distracted he looked at the caller ID.
" Sorry, you dialled the wrong number. I'm not making a house," he said " No, sir, you gave me the number. Remember when your wife couldn't get a house? She like the model of the house," he said Zaryab remembered Mehmal, and he ordered. The house. Zaryab got excited " Is the home ready?" he asked, " yes, when will you come?" He asked, " I'm coming to pick,", Zaryab said, and without his busy schedule, he went to receive Mehmal's house.

At the shop, he looked at the house, tears glistening in his eyes " Is madam ok now?" he asked, which made Zaryab frown " She fainted that day I met her and showed her the house when she saw the house. She starts crying and then fainted," the shopkeeper said and started packing. Still, Zaryab got frozen. He remembered Sana and mehmal were shopping when she lost the baby.

She faints because she sees the house and everything resurfaces in her mind. He becomes more guilty. It's all because of you, Zaryab. You destroyed her home, a beautiful place with all hopes. You ruined everything.
" Sir, how is madam?" he asked again, giving the house and taking the payment " She is. F Fine," he said, brought the home and left.

At the office, he places the house on the table in front of him.

She remembers that house with all the memories attached to it. She couldn't control herself. Baby. Our little bundle.
Zaryab closes his eyes and regrets his head back to the seat.

" What is this, Zaryab?" Anaya came yelling in Anger.

Zaryab didn't like the way she came into his office. He looked back and saw his staff under him were outside looking from their seats.

Anaya looked where he was looking and closed the door. He was sitting in his seat, looked down and controlled his anger, then blew out, " What is this behaviour, Anaya? We are in the office. Did our affair create less buzz, which you want to increase more" he said in a harsh tone not yelled he felt insulted the way, Anaya came.

" Now you are blaming me for such scenes," she said. He didn't say anything, didn't want to make the situation tenser " Don't I have any right to know that you are leaving for England for your diploma course," she said, placing both hands-on tables and bent down. Little Zaryab looked up " So what, Anaya, if I didn't tell you," he said. Anaya got straight " What happened to you, Zaryab? Why are you behaving or punishing me for your divorce," she told Zaryab, closing the laptop " You are exaggerating, and I'm not punishing you; I'm punishing myself. Sorry If I hurt You," he said in a low tone " Zaryab we can solve this let's go with me we need to give each other time, " Anaya said " Anaya, please leave me alone," he said this makes Anaya furious.

" Did I come into your life to leave you alone? Zaryab Mehmal left because of her reason why I'm being punished, and you are going to England for her?" Anaya asked Zaryab, anger accelerated " Anaya, I want to tell you something ." he stood from his seat before he could complete the sentence, and the house fell on the ground and broke.

Anaya gasped, and Zaryab Immediate look at the house, which was in many pieces.
"I'm sorry, Zaryab, I didn't see it," Anaya said Zaryab picked up the house piece.