Chapter 55

Zaryab came when Dr. Ali was giving a lecture. After hearing that, he sat down. Dr. Ali was going back in a week. He couldn't meet his eyes. He was ashamed of his behavior. He knows how much he loves Mehmal.

Today Zaryab's heart was broken. He failed. He went to the place in the mosque where he could cry. He performed two nafls there and started crying.

He had no control over his tears. He came to Dr. Ali for comfort, but he was ashamed of him. He can't share with him what he had done today.

" This is for mehmal zaryab," he said to himself.

He was crying in prostration. He had a file with him which he placed beside him. How long he was crying, he didn't know.

" Is patience difficult?" He asked Allah in prostration. " Today Allah, my patience has gone," he said and lifted his head.

He felt peace inside. Is this satisfaction Dr. Ali told in his lectures? He knows today he found his Allah. He closed his eyes when someone rubbed his hand over his back. He raised his head Dr. Ali was there.

Without saying anything, he hugged him and started crying like a child. Dr. Ali was also crying with him.

" I can't stand it. I'm trying, but I can't," he said. Dr. Ali rubbed his back as he did to Emer when Elif had gone.

" Look up, zaryab," he said. He cleaned his tears and lifted his head. " I made a mistake, but I asked for forgiveness but found nothing, " he said.

" Be patient. Remember, this advice came from Our Prophet ( PBUH), who buried his kids and was an orphan who lost so much. He was the most beloved person and creature of Allah. He did it for whom? For us, for the love of Allah," he said.

" Tell me, zaryab, whom do you love the most, Allah or Mehmal? " he asked zaryab and sighed. "Of course, Allah," he replied " Then, for his love, be patient. To get his love, we must sometimes sacrifice our dearest thing," Dr. Ali said.

Dr. Ali was informed by emer of the zaryab condition. He told him he would come to you and take care of him as you did to him.

He gave the file to Dr. Ali. " Give it to your student and tell her zaryab will never bother her again. Stay happy," zaryab said.

Dr. Ali looked at the file and then to zaryab. " This is her freedom," he said and stood from the mat.

" You should give it to her," he said as Zaryab shook his head. " I can't give her to myself. That's what she wanted. Divorce was never my choice. I never wanted to end our relationship. I made a mistake, and this divorce is my punishment. I made a mistake and rectified it by giving her freedom from me. I don't deserve her. I only know one thing." He said, which made Dr. Ali look at him in sympathy.

" I love her. If not her, then no one. I got distracted but never chose Anaya over mehmal. Even if I love Anaya, I will leave Anaya for mehmal, but never mehmal for Anaya. I just wanted one chance. In my one year of marriage, whatever I had, my love, my wealth, my everything, I gave to her. Yes, love. I never say I never realized, but I love her. Anyway, if Allah plans for us, do whatever they want, but no one will love her, cherish her, pamper her more than me, not even Mr. Emer. " he said. Dr. Ali smiled and nodded.

" I'm happy you accepted whatever Allah has written for you. I'm going next week," Dr. Ali said.
" I'm going this weekend. You were right. My journey is somewhere else.'' Zaryab showed the other file to Dr. Ali, took it, and then looked up at him.

" I will raise my voice for my people. I will raise the issue of Kashmir on every platform I will get. If you never guided me to the path of Allah, Even if I got the position, I would never go back on the path of Jihad. You change me. I'm thankful to you and will be in touch with you." Zaryab said. Dr. Ali had tears when he said he reminded him that he wasn't wrong.