Chapter 9 (Anaya)

Zaryab informed his family about Anaya, and he invited her to an engagement party so she would be familiar with everyone.
He has not decided how he is going to tell Mehmal he is scared of losing her, but he can't lose Anaya when he has been in search of her for so many years.

Zaryab tried to avoid Anaya, but in the end, when she was going to leave him again, he couldn't let her go.

He told her he would not leave Mehmal since they work together at the same company. He spent his time with her to spend his weekends with Mehmal. He can't be unfair to her. He is scared of losing her. Anaya, too, has realised Zaryab is scared of losing Mehmal.

Zaryab's parents object he took a week to convince them after he threatened them to leave everything and will go away with Anaya. They asked about mehmal. Will he leave her and go away? Zaryab becomes quiet. " I will not leave her. Leave mehmal to me. I will bound her, and she has to be with me" Then they agreed, but his mom clearly said if he left Mehmal, she would not forgive him.

Zaryab is scared of losing mehmal. He didn't tell Anaya. If mehmal leaves him, he will choose Mehmal and sacrifice his love for Anaya. He can't breathe without Mehmal. He knows he will bound mehmal. He will make sure to have Anaya and not let mehmal separate them. He is scared. What if she leaves him? What if their uncle takes her? He realised he had become obsessed and couldn't let Mehmal go.

Zaryab walked to Mehmal and held her from behind. "You look gorgeous, and these earnings are made for you", he said and kissed her shoulder. He held her close. He knew she would be devastated, but he couldn't lose Anaya over Mehmal and couldn't leave her as well.

He remembered he gave them a ring and proposed to Anaya in Dubai; He brought the ring of her choice.

He remembered when he proposed to Anaya, she asked him about Mehmal. He told Anaya if she thought he would leave Mehmal, then they should not proceed with their relationship further, but she said it didn't matter. She was his love that mattered.

He didn't tell her that it was a romantic moment which he didn't want to spoil, but what he feels for Mehmal, he didn't know himself. He feels more than Love for her; he knows she will be devastated. He is guilty, and out of guilt, maybe he is more attached to Mehmal. Somehow, his marriage to Anaya will be unfair to her, but what else can he do? He has been searching for her for quite a long time. Now he has her, how can he leave her? Anaya is ready to leave, but he can't let her. He is allowed to have more wives, and Mehmal will be his wife, and he will not let her feel inferior, but Anaya has to accept she has no option.

Anaya said they would not be unfair to her. She would win her heart which made Zaryab smile, but the problem wasn't her. It would be Mehmal. He is scared of losing her.

The whole trip he was with her he brought the ring of her choice she chose simple like her. But his eyes caught the necklace. Anaya also liked it, but he didn't tell her he liked it for Mehmal. He didn't want to spoil her mood.

Anaya realised Mehmal status already. She wanted to know, " what if she left," she said.

Zaryab's smile fades away. He was quiet, and sadness consumed him. " My Mehmal will never leave me," zaryab said and wanted Anaya to know mehmal status. He doesn't want Anaya to think mehmal is just a wife. It is important so that in future, she never tried out of jealousy to taunt her. They both have their status in his life. He put his hand on his heart.

"We are planning for a baby. InshAllah we will have. She will never leave me. She wanted a family. I will give her whatever she wants," he said, and Anaya nodded.

After he drops her off, he excuses her to meet an old friend. He went to that jewellery shop. He knew Mehmal was waiting for the surprise gifts. He didn't want to give Anaya such an expensive gift now, but after marriage, he'll give both of them equal gifts but not now. He not only brought the necklace but earnings as well. After that, he did some shopping for her. If he can give Anaya, who is not yet his wife, then Mehmal is his wife. He brought some dresses for her, and the whole time, he was with her on a video call.