Mehmet

If you love her this much then why do you marry me? Meharma asked he wasn't looking at her? " you should have married her," Meharama said"She was Jewish, " he said making meharma tuned to him

" you should have married her," Meharama said
"She was Jewish, " he said making meharma tuned to him.

She knows it was political and marriages of convenience but still he was her husband.

" I don't need permission meharma and you are not between me and her it's a conflict and issues between Muslim and Jewish from centuries are between us," he said.

" I'll be equal to you both and don't forget we need to give an heir to my family so keep this out of your mind you will go work in the war zone area and I'll enjoy with Abigail here, don't forget I need you and you need, me, we will work this together, and will fight against our enemies," he said and got up.

"In whatever circumstances the marriage happens but the marriage happens. My marriage with Abigail is not an issue. I'm not going to leave you in the hand of our enemies and you'll not leave me for Abigail. Put her aside we have more work to do in this lifetime. You are my partner and will inshallah mother of my heir. You know we have to do it." he said

Mehmet is the same as his father. He is working in Palestine on human rights and Secretary doing what his family doing for centuries. He needs to show the real face to the world he needs alliance and a stronghold in the UN. He knows he has to do what. An heir from pure Muslim blood and Alliance. He put his love aside for Abigail and do what is more important for his Muslim community. Abigail cried in his arms but he put his heart aside.

Meharma is mehmal and zaryab's daughter. One tragic incident to her changes her life. She is being targeted in her college for being Muslim and become a victim of harassment that change her life forever. After so many therapies she came into life and now works with her father in MMC and highlights the rape cases that happen in the world under the military destined in  Afghanistan, Syria Palestine Myanmar Burma, and many other countries.

***********************
After the last bonus chapter, the story of Mehmet and meharama will start soon. Join me in this journey.