Chapter 71

Emer sat in his room. His report came normal and his wounds will take time. When he heard a baby voice which made him attentive and turn. The door opened and saw Murat came with his mother and safiya.

A big smile broke over Emer's face. A baby in a blue  blanket wrapped in Murat arms.

He is my son, my blood , my flesh.

Tears rolled down from his eyes. " Look Emer who came to meet you," Murat said. Emer cleaned his tears. Murat walked to him and bent to his wheelchair level.

Emer first glance at his son. His son, fruit of his and elif love. He held him in his arms. Baby eyes widened looking at Emer. A wave of new emotion came inside emer. He tightened his arms. Protectively shield him from every enemy.

This is the feeling of becoming a father.

He was looking at his features. " Mehmet," he said. Baby was staring at him blinking then smiled came on the  little bundle. Emer  kissed his head and hugged him. Baby giggles emer tears flooded with joy. He looked at his family who were smiling. He broke his hug and looked at his son " He recognised you" murat said emer nodded " How is she? When will I be able to meet her? If she is still not well then don't tell her about me. Make sure she is away from the media " Emer concerned about Elif .

" She is fine now. Will be shifted back to home today. Will tell her tomorrow" Murat said. Emer nodded and his mother came and kissed his eyes " I gave birth to you I can't believe it. Allah gave me you. I'm proud of you. Allah has surely blessed me with two strong Muslim men who is on his path" his mother said . Emer smiled and Murat spread his arms around his mother.

" Mother, don't worry about us. Look what you have done to yourself. I'm fine" Emer said she cleaned her tears.

" Mama, please accept Elif with open arms. She is the mother of my heir. Be good with her for not the sake of but for the sake of the mother of the heir" Emer said " I will try to get better with her. I know now her status is not the same as before" she said. Emer smiled and turned to his child. He gave Elif what he couldn't give. He gave her name respect everything but the status now she got is only given by this little bundle. The world is crazy and we all are crazy. He smiled.

Next day Emer was watching the news and disturbed what's happening around. People are raising their voices he become hero of Palestinian. Pakistan and Turkey went to the UN. He switched off the TV. He started missing his son and wanted to meet him again. He didn't know that Elif was right. When you have a child you will forget everything. He is thanking Allah he blessed Mehmet from Elif.

He saw the door open and Elif walked in. His lips curved a beautiful smile came on Emer's face. Her face was red eyes were swollen with too much crying. " Elif sweetheart come what have you done to yourself " she walked fast and crashed into his arms and started crying.

" You are my whole world . what I will do if something happens to you." She lifted her head and tears were flowing her voice was weak and her hear rattled harder" I don't have anyone in this world besides you" she said sniffling same feeling reflected in his eyes, he kissed her forehead and cleaned her tears.

"Now see I'm In front of you." He said she touched his eyes " I wish this eye can see you too" he said elif touched his face and head down in crying.

" Elif, look at me" he said as she lifted her head " You have to be strong even if something happens to me. You have mehmet for him you should" he said and caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead " I am blessed to see you again and enjoy our parenthood" he said she smiled. A baby giggle got their attention and Murat had him.