Chapter 39

Zaryab was at the graveyard's door, watching how she fell to the ground.

Seeing this, zaryab felt more remorse for his actions. He slowly walked to her. She was crying. He wanted to take her in his arms and take her somewhere far from everything.

He spread his arms around her. She backed away with a jerk.

" mehmal," he said

Mehmal looked at him and cleaned her tears. She doesn't want to cry in front of him, at least.

Zaryab was searching for words to speak. He was very embarrassed in front of her.

Mehmal stood and walked away zaryab walked behind her.

" Mehmal, listen, I wanted to.."

"Mr Qureshi, my lawyer will talk to you,"

Mehmal said, looking straight into his eyes. Zaryab felt he wasn't talking to his Mehmal. The woman in front of him was different.

" MANO," he said and extended his hand to touch her face, which she pushed away and turned before she walked out of the graveyard.
" Mano, please, I'm sorry, believe me.." she again turned to him.

"Mr Qureshi, If you dare to touch me again and try to talk to me, I will report you to the police for harassing me. You wanted me to get a divorce from you myself. " she chuckles " Fine, I came to take it. Meet you soon in court," she said and walked away, leaving zaryab in shock and surprised. He ran behind her and grabbed her arms.

" Report me where ever you want, Mehmal but at least listen to me once," he said. She was fighting to get out of his hold.

" Shame on you, Mr Qureshi, harassing me in the graveyard. Leave me this instant; otherwise, you will.."

" Otherwise, what? Just hear me out, Jana," zaryab asked mehmal pushed him by force and took her out of his hold and slapped him.

" With divorce notice, you will get another notice of a restraining order.," she said, leaving zaryab in shock.

His mehmal slapped him. He couldn't believe she would hate him this much.

Mehmal sat in the car. She was shivering. She ran to her room and fell on the bed. She was looking at the ceiling then suddenly, she grabbed her phone.

" Aslamo alikum mamo," Mehmal said " Walikum salam, you both mother and daughter, don't talk to me. You guys came and did tell us." he was complaining.

" you are already busy with a wedding. We didn't like to disturb anyone, "Mehmal said
" Disturbance mehmal? Now you make me a stranger, your uncle?" he asked " Sorry, mamu", she replied ", Ok, but don't do anything for dinner we are bringing, " he said mehmal didn't object. She also wants to tell him it's better to talk at dinner.

He was slapped for the first time by a woman, and that too by his wife. He angrily went into the room, and whatever he got, he threw on the floor. It was a frame of Mehmal. She was smiling. This was his favourite. He took in fairy meadows. She didn't want to sit on the donkey, which the tourists used because the car didn't go further into that area. She thinks it's a sin to use a donkey for that purpose. He took a picture of her and that donkey, and then to tease her, he framed it.

He laughed by remembering it then suddenly, his smile faded away.

"We were so happy.

Mehmal was eating dinner with Mamu and his family. Sania cried when she met Hamad. Both siblings called for some time.

Sana and mehmal were arranging the table sana had changed completely. After meeting Mehmal, she stayed in the kitchen. Zaryab and her relationship had caused a rift in many relationships. She was very sorry that Mujtaba and his relationship broke down.
She wanted to talk to Mamo about a lawyer. But seeing her mother's condition, she preferred to do it later.