Chapter 48

"I haven't been able to see myself in the mirror for a year. I felt the touch of your hand. I want Emer to touch me the same way you touched me so that I forget everything and replace everything." Mehmal stressed out.

Her words were slapped to him. Once again, zaryab and mehmal emotions turned jagged and fell inside tight.

Emotional pain seeps out in your words, and it hurts to hear and read them. Mehmal emotional distress, which was buried inside her final, came out.

Anger began to rise in Zaryab's eyes. Mehmal could see his eyes burning with rage and jealousy.

"I want you to go from my life to Free Me. I found Emer better than you. He is better than you in everything. He is a man of his word. What are you, Zaryab? Nothing in front of him."Mehmal said she was insulting him. She said it purposely. Forgetting what she was saying and forgetting where her Islam stands here.

Zaryab closed his eyes. He felt pain in his hand. He knew he fisted his hand so tight in controlling himself. He nodded. "Insult me, do whatever you want to say. I'll hear everything," he said and opened his eyes. Anger was still there. "Do you know what you have said?" he asked, his jaw clenched. Mehmal tears were flowing, and she looked away. "Leave," she said.

"I came to your house the day you left for London to take you back home." He said he sighed and calmed himself. "I have never been hurt so much by how much your words hurt me. "he said. "You wanted an...I can't even say, and you thought how?"He said and walked to her, and sat beside her. She turned to him. "Zaryab, Leave me alone. Get out of here," she said. Her eyes were wide with anger, and her face was moist with tears. "Leave you then go where? You are my home, "He asked Mehmal; she looked away and shook her head.

"Tell me what you said is not true."zaryab held her hands while Mehmal snatched the sheet. "Look at me," he said, but she didn't. He cleaned his face. He again stared at her. She was looking at the wall, which had nothing plane. He put his head on her lap Mehmal took a heavy breath in frustration. "Zaryab gets out. Don't you dare—" he was crying. "I'm sorry for what I did. Please forgive. For the sake of Allah, forgive me," he said, mehmal words remaining in her mouth. "Zaryabwhat is this? Just get up," She said, then felt his hands on her knees. He looked up. "Believe me. I'm ashamed of my everything. I love you, only you. I made a grave mistake. Please give me one chance. I'll do whatever you'll say," he pleaded.

"I pleaded before you and begged you, Zaryab, not to marry her. You didn't pity me. Tell me by what right you asked." she shook her head. "you'll get the notice within two weeks our divorce will be settled. After that, if you are guilty, don't come into my life. Let me live in peace with Emer," she said. His lips moved, but mehmal couldn't understand it. He looked down, then up.

"Where will I go? What will I do?" he asked Mehmal mocked. "What should you do? Marry her or do whatever you want to. That's not my concern. I'll live my life and make my new world. Soon I'll forget how you even look." she said Zaryab stared at her and then stood.

" I know the pain I gave you but believe me, that was not intentional. I will not live long without you. I know," he said mehmal chuckled. "Why did you forget zaryab? Anyone can live without everyone. It's just you can't see me move on because I was your wife we have .. "she couldn't speak, and all memories flashed before her. She shook her head.

"Please, Mehmal," he said again, which made Mehmal look away. "Which language do you understand, zaryab?" she told zaryab. She was crying in front of her like a child Mehmal remembered what she was called. She said, "I can't live like that. It's too suffocating for me," he said.

"Then go die from all my concern. I was like that. I don't know how to live without you. I wanted to die. Tried many times, so stop this drama and please leave me alone," she said. Zaryab smiled. "I wish. That way, you will be free from me," he said and walked out of the room. Mehaml sighed and tried to move, but her pain didn't let her. Hse pushed her head back to relax.