Chapter 52

The next day, Zaryab inaugurated his foundation. There was still a lot of work to be done. Funds were raised at Zaryab's request, and more funds were needed. ُ

Mehmal came with Dr. Ali. She was pleased someone out there also thinks these intersex people need recognition in society. The name of the foundation is she came reason maherma. She always wanted to have a daughter, Maherma, and a son Zamin.

Emer couldn't come, he had some work to do. He will join them later.

Zaryab hired the poor boy and his mother and enrolled the child in the school. Zaryab knows it will take a long time to make an effort. The change will not come soon, but the foundation has been laid.

Zaryab was meeting Dr. Ali, and Mehmal was meeting the intersex people.

"Zaryab let me introduce you to one of my special students, '' Dr. Yousaf said and took him to Mehmal, who was chatting with people. She brought some NGO people and media staff to promote the foundation and raise funds.

"Mehmal," Dr. Ali called. Zaryab smiled. As soon Mehmal turned, a shock registered on zarya's face. Mehmal face had the same shocking expression as that of Zaryab.

"Mehmal, meet Zaryab and Zaryab. You know her, the MMC head and one of my favorite students," he said.

A strange welcome was received between the two.

Zaryab is the owner of this foundation, and Dr. Ali has been praising this person for the last hour.

Why is he everywhere? Why can't he leave me alone and let me live."Mehmal thought

All the words of Dr. Ali had started going through Zaryab's mind. So the woman he used to mention was Mehmal and emer. She was the woman whom Dr. Ali told him about her sorrows.

Dr. Ali didn't mention the name and anything much, just how he met the broken soul and how they are healed in the path of Allah.

"Yes, I know her. Good to see you, ''Zaryab said Mehmal was surprised, and anger pressed over her chest. She nodded and turned when Zarmeena called her name.

" Mehmal?" Zarmeena said. She headed towards her and hugged her, but mehmal didn't hug her back. She had a blank expression and had storms inside, never because of them, but from the damage, the triggers of her past.

Dr. Ali was confused. "You know them?" Dr. Ali asked. Mehmal turned to him and nodded.

"Unfortunately, she is my aunt," Mehmal said, making zarmeena sahiba and qureshi sahab discomfort. Mehmal's response was cold towards them. Zaryab felt sorry for his parents.

If the cause was not a charity and Dr. Ali didn't ask her, she wouldn't stay there for a second.

"Yes, she is my niece and my daughter-in-law," Zarmeen said. Both Dr. Ali and Mehmal were stunned. Mehmal immediately corrected her "Ex daughter-in-law" and walked away.

Zaryab was feeling embarrassed, so he turned to Dr. Ali, who was in shock and turned to zaryab. "She is your wife?" Dr. Ali asked, and Zaryab nodded. "Now you get it. If you know what I did, you wouldn't have high expectations from me," Zaryab replied and didn't meet his eyes.

Dr. Ali had a headache. Allah has set a very tough test for him. He remembered how Mehmal was broken, and he pitied her that day. Zaryab was the man of her condition. He chose emer for her. On the other side, he is guiding Zarayb to go and bring his wife back.

Dr. Ali turned to Zarya. A man with remorse for his mistakes. He has seen his guilt for his wife's guiltiness and his sincerity. Dr. Ali's eyes drifted to mehmal. A woman whom he chose for Emer. Emer patience of 10 years. Elif took a promise from him to make him ready for other women.
Dr. Ali you sad and other man heads for namaz pray.