Elif chapter 65

Emer met Elif. He came for the condolence of her father. Elif was exactly what he thought she was. She was in the orphanage which she had made for the children's roof. Today she got support from the same roof. He glanced at the roof where rain water was coming. Elif was embarrassed.

Allah don't test my patience. Don't make me low or let anyone mock me. Elif said to herself.

Elif was looking at Emer who was looking at the orphanage ceilings. She doesn't want him to think this is this life you chose for yourself.

" Where is the house elif?" Emer asked her. He sat in the living room of an orphanage. Sister Anna was in charge of the orphanage. She smiled " I missed baba there, so I sold it"'she said. At this Emer smiled " You can't even lie" he said Elif smiled " Where's the money then?" He asked " What if I don't answer. Leave it you came for baba condolence" she said. " Did your uncle take it?" He said elif sighed " It was his house " she replied " Your father and his house both but baba made the house he spent all the money on that house. He spent his earnings on your uncle's education and in his kids this is the reward he gave. It's just he was in London and wanted to make a house for himself, send the money and your uncle named the house in his name." He said Elif shook her head " What you are talking about is ethics but what he is doing is legally leave it Emer I don't want it before he says to me I left it my own. I'm happy to be here see " she pointed out from the window while the kids were playing " I got my family, I found my happiness " she said.

" Come with me. We will start again" he said she smiled " Emer move on enjoy build a family. Look you gave a chance you can be happy you'll see life is beautiful" she said. Emer didn't say anything " You know where I'm living and what my purpose of life is. How can I give everything to her? No woman can live with me in that way" he said Elif extended the tea cup to him. Emer saw the tea he took the sip and closed his eyes " You know how I was addicted to your tea. I never have such tea again in my life" he said Elif who took the sip found it like normal tea " There is nothing special in it" she said he shook his head " I thought about this too then I found it was you who made it that's why its taste is different. Even I took this tea everywhere and drank from many people but I didn't find the taste aa same aa your's"he said .

" Thanks but I lost the taste" she said Emer chuckle " Elif you never be fond of tea you like it because of me. When I'm gone you lose the taste aa well" he said. Elif didn't smile " Why did you come? Don't come again" she said " I'm trying so much to make you stay away from you but you are making it difficult let me go please go live your life" she said emer placed the cup on centre table and sat beside her. He took his hand in his" I'll do whatever you'll say. Will marry to any woman you'll choose for me if this gives you satisfaction but in return you'll live with me whenever I get time from Syria and Palestine which for some period I'm free now will visit you. You don't have to stay with my family. I'll spend equal nights with you and her whatever you'll say. Despite this how much you'll be at risk behind my back still I want you to live with me" he said making Elif stare at him.

" Emer" she said with widened eyes " Elif now I'm doing exactly what you wanted from me now please don't make it difficult. When I'm doing so much for you, please don't make me stay away from you. You want my happiness and my bloodline to be forwarded fine. But I will do everything only on condition you will live with me otherwise I'm good wherever I'm. In fact it will make me more busy. Is that what you have left me? I tried to see what happened to me and Mehmal. In fact, if I have to choose another woman who will be good not only for my future but with you as well like Mehmal. But now her chapter is also closed and I don't think I can choose any girl other than her for myself so I give you this right to choose whoever you want for me but she has to be good with you. She didn't demand me to be with her when in actuality it was your time. I'm not doing this for my bloodline, I'm doing this for you to be with me. I can't see you living in an orphanage" he said Elif turned her face. " Emer let ..."