Sneak peak

Mehmal whole shirt was full of blood. Doctors took him inside. Inside, his operation was preceded by Pakistan's best youngest surgeon. Last week the doctor did his 49th operation today was his 50th operation.

That bullet was for Mehmal. Mehmal was looking at her hands which were full of blood. There were also blood marks on her face. They were his hands. His eyes were closed when he was taken to the hospital. Mehmal could not breathe. He will die. He was shot twice.

The doctor operating inside was also nervous, and his chances of survival were slim. This was very important for his career. He will do everything to save his life. That bullet was for MMC's head Mehmal. That news was like a fire in every news. Mehmal was attacked and survived. Inside, the person, who was struggling with life, had taken over.

Someone took Mehmal's hand in his. He had been holding her for a long time, but she was not listening. She was in the operation theatre area she can see everything from the window only an authorized person can be in that area. Mehmal was crying and too difficult to stop her she was begging them to let her in. they let her in with her someone else came inside.

" Mehmal, he will not get up if you stand there come sit. Doctors are treating him." Mehmal looked at him her eyes were red. He had never seen her in that state. She cried devastated many times but never in that state.

" Mehmal comes with me to the washroom clean yourself he'll be fine," he said. She shook her head " He will die I know." she said. He was worried too. There was blood on his shirt as well. He took his body from Mehmal's arms they were on the floor had his blood. she was insane when he was shot she was unstoppable. With great difficulty, he took him from her arms. An ambulance immediately came she didn't leave his body he help and took it from her. He knows the person inside is not going to survive he asked one of the staff and they told him it will be a miracle he'll survive.

He needs to inform his family but he didn't know anyone then he remembers he should call Suleman to inform his family Mehmal is not in condition. Maybe his family has seen the news and will be on their way.

He called Suleman he picked it immediately "How's he? I got it from the Pakistani news channel.  How's mehmal is she ok? " he asked him he told him the condition and asked him to inform his family.

" If I saw it they saw it too on the news it's on every channel. But still, I'll inform them " he said

Soon the hospital was sealed Pakistan police and forces came for security purposes. Inside the hospital, there is a special person and an attack was on MMC's head which she survived. The media was there. When he was brought there she wasn't yelling begging with any name but with something else.

A doctor and nurse came out Mehmal rushed to them. If she has to beg she is ready to do that as well to doctors she just wants him to be saved.

" We need O negative blood, the blood is on the way we already gave him what we have. But need urgently patient.."

" MY BLOOD IS O NEGATIVE, " Mehmal said.
The nurse nodded she wanted to take her but she looked at the window " What if I got and he.."

" Nothing will happen you come, " Nurse said but Mehmal wasn't leaving she was crying. He was worried about her health the news will surely affect mehmal. Her state telling him she wouldn't tolerate it. He asked the nurse and she took her blood there. Her condition wasn't to donate blood and blood was coming but Mehmal will not listen if she has to fight yo death angel she'll do that as well.

He realized Mehmal has a deep connection with that man. She is in love with that man . This realisation make his decision easy. But he can't decide it and leave her alone. He is responsible as well.

Event was the MOU of MMC through OIC with UN. Zaryab has given the security management but army forces intelligence forces were present and under them. Emer came as a foreign officer. First collaboration was among Palestine turkey and Pakistan. Two powerful state of muslim world.

*************************************