Chapter 67

Emer Mehmal worked non-stop to wind up MMC. Like Al- Jazeera The BBC has given al-Jazeera its seal of approval by signing an agreement to exchange news material with the Arab satellite news channel. ... "MMC will have an agreement under the supervision of OIC. Its transmission will air in America. It will be out of all restrictions. MMC was Emer's target. Marrying mehmal means having the authority of MMC.

Emer sighed the union was his brother's suggestion but seems like Allah has another plan. " I told you to go back to Elif. She can give birth to your child anytime," Mehmal said to Emer, giving him coffee. The only common drink among them. He smiled " I wish I could. That's why I didn't want to bring her into my life now. Let's see what will happen," he said, taking a sip of coffee.

Emer turned to Mehmal who was looking out. He smiled, " Mehmal, did you talk to zaryab?" He asked, ''Mehmal's smile disappeared " Mehmal At least you should try. You should start with meeting him if you feel comfortable in his company then you should take a step forward. You know our Religion either divorce him or lives with him. That's why it's too difficult to reconcile after divorce" he said " I tried not to think about him. But he is not leaving my mind. I loved what I still do. I realized I never forgot him, my love, just changed the emotion from love to hate but feelings were still there" she said Emer nodded " Love even you tried to move in I still hunt you" he said " If it didn't then why people are upset over it. Just see me and Elif our union was impossible. We had so much difficulty we had to go through so much difficulty I never imagined our union could be that easy. I went for condolences and brought her with me. Simple and if I looked back our union was not that simple " he said.

" I'm not Elif who would forget easily and zaryab." She sighed out the cup on the table " If he asks for my life I would give him happily but he asks my pride, my ego and self-esteem" she closed her eyes " Why I don't forget him and why I didn't forget his words" she said and stared at him.

Emer to the other side" You want to take time back and if you could erase anything you wouldn't erase Anaya or your suffering you'll erase those words" he said what had stopped mehmal from going back to him.

" Mehmal, you free him from everything. The position he is in Girl will die to be with him. Still, If man had stopped himself from evil that means he is a sincere man. Give him a chance" he said mehmal turned her face.

" You are a stubborn girl," he said. Mehmal smiled. Their smile faded away when Thomas ran to them with the other staff " Sir there was an attack in Gaza and in Aqsa mosque. They were offering the Taraweeh" he said Emer ran out.

" Thomas got the staff ready. We will show the live incident " Mehmal said.

In the last 10 days of Ramadan worshippers prayed taraweeh  Israeli police started targeting them with snipers using rubber bullets. Some of the young people reacted with stone-throwing.

The Israeli forces walked all around the area of the western side of the mosque, breaking everything they could, including cameras in the surrounding area. Solidarity between Palestinians was strong, and they gathered to support each other as they struggled to breathe due to the tear gas.

people could not help but shout about the savageness of the police and the amount of ammunition used in the mosque. Emer reached and reacted. Mehmal and her team gathered and gave the live transmission. Aisha was reporting the news. Mehmal went to look at Emer. " Mehmal, stay away from here. I have called the emergency. Just stay near the cameras." He said. He wasn't telling the police who he was and where he belonged. There was chaos everywhere. Tear gas couldn't let people stay. Emer, we're helping the people and worshippers. Mehmal saw a baby crying, her mother lying in blood. She ran to the baby.