Chapter 70

" Zaryab, go make your house with someone else. I'll handle mehmal." Sania said to Zadyab. They just came back home.

" Khalla, no need to tell her anything." He said snaia sat on the couch leaned back her head " Zaryab I'm saving her from the day you will decide you need a child. She can understand and can live without you. It's easy for you to get out of our mess. Then we will be hurt by zaryab" making zaryab sit in front of her " Your mess? Is this a mess?" He asked Sania sighed and stopped him from saying anything further.
" I'm not leaving her. I fought for her to stay with me. I didn't leave her when I decided to take Anaya as my wife. Even after all that I will not let my other wife be a reason of Mehaml leaving. I know she needs protection. I'm an ordinary man but still whatever is in my hand I'll do for her. I don't want kids mehmal is enough for me" he said.

Sania straighten herself. " Zaryab she is not weak. After divorce and barren, alone I know she can fight the world. She has her Allah with her. Don't think she now have nothing how can she face the world without you?" Sania said because she will not let zaryab take advantage of her daughter condition. " Khalla I know women are not weak in today era. Not Mehmal. I wanted Mehmal that's all." He said sania smile.

" Zaryab what if you married to Anaya. You love her. You have every right to take another wife. Would you still said the same? Mehmal career now barren and she is residing here in london. What wil.."

Zaryab understand her point. " Khalla I came all the way to Jerusalem only for HER. Polygamy is not justified in my case. Islam doesn't allow men like me to be in polygamy. I'm not Emer Zaygil to do justice. Emer Zaygil is blessed with Elif Zaygil. If he went into polygamous relationship women would me my Mehmal. Emer would be lucky man. He loves Elif. Mehmal can never be Elif. Things he admired in Elif and wanted from her Mehmal can never give him. What he wanted from Mehmal he knows Elif can never have. These two women even knows what they have other can never have. They both were happy in their place. In my case such things doesn't suitable. I'm not Emer Zaygil. " He said sania take a deep breath.

" Still you have open option. You love Anaya. Shouldn't abandon your love. You have also right to be loved. Mehmal is career women with so many at her side. She is not a women you deserve to be in your life. You wanted love children.."

" I wanted her even she just give me a minute of her life." He said sania shook her head " No you deserve to be love. It's enough you have suffered" she replied.

" When you love somone you make them realise in someway how much he/ she is important in your life. Anaya presence make her feel that I don't love her. It's my duty to make her feel why she is important in my life. What she was to me anaya can never be. That's the problem. I fought to be with Anaya with women carrying my child. My mistake. I'm happy allah give me chance to show her that I will fight with her to be with her. My fight is not with rest of world but with her. I'll make rest of my life to show I wanted her and will not leave her" he said. Tear fell zaryab made her speechless.

" What I will tell mehmal she will be devastated" she said which made zaryab turn to her " No need to tell her anything" he said sania opened her eyes and leaned forward.

" Will she never know. I'm scared of the day when she will get to know all of this" she said Zaryab shook his head making sania confused.

" When she will start living with you she will not think why she is not getting pregnant " she said, making her turn her face. Zaryab was quiet.

" Zaryab if the reports tell her she can't bear the child and Suleman confirmed us. You are free. We will not object to anything. You can take another wife. I will handle my daughter, " she said, leaning back her head and looking at the sikandar picture.