Chapter 29

Hammad had found out about Sania, but he did not tell Zaryab. Ever since Zaryab has threatened him to do what he has to do, he will not sign If Mehmal wants a divorce, come on your own.

Even after talking to Sania, he did not disclose to her that the papers were lost. That's why he was disturbed these days. He was avoiding Zaryab in every possible way because he wanted to know about Mehmal from him.

"seems to be in deep thought," Zaryab said. Hamad immediately turned and saw Zaryab standing at the door of the living room of his house. Taking a deep breath, Hamad put his back on the sofa and turned his head to the other side. " Why I'm getting vibes? You are angry with me," zaryab asked, sitting on the couch beside Hamad.

"There is no reason to be happy with you", Hamad replied, not looking at him.
" You are not only Mehmal's uncle, mine too," he said. Hamad didn't look at him.

" Uncle, this is the last time I'm asking you where it is, Mehmal?" He asked. Hamad did not reply. Zaryab kept on watching silently. When he didn't get the answer, he spoke, "you didn't tell me, nor did you help me. That's why I'm going to London to find out about her", he said, making Hamad look at him quickly. He seemed like a devil to Hamad even his smile was devilish.

There were abusive words in Hamad's lip which Zaryab read it. " You abuse me, " zaryab said " If I have a revolver, I'll shoot you. Wait, I'll bring it and make Mehmal a widow. She will be in peace," he said Zaryab laughed, which made Hamad more furious " Disgusting man," he said.
" Believe me, I'll not leave her," he said.
" Why are you going there? She is not there," he said zaryab became silent " I know I'm going to find a clue to know about her whereabouts," he told Hamad closing his eyes.
" Get out of my house. I know you had papers but don't provoke me." He said, zaryab stood, " I decently asked you, but you didn't tell me. Now I will do what I want to," and walked out of the room, leaving Hamad more stressed. He will inform Mehmal about zaryab coming.

Zaryab's going to London was postponed due to his Taya ( Uncle's) death. Hamad got relaxed, but he needed to inform Sania about the divorce issue.

The work of Mehmal had started ringing the bell of fear to many high-level authorities. I wanted to Scare her somehow, tried to break it. Mehmal had no idea any of it, but Emer had felt something would happen. He got this idea when Meghan came with the offer. Israel's True image will be in front of the world. Last time the event create a buzz in the world.

People worldwide have condemned the incident, and Emer knows they will do something to stop the project.

He informed mehmal and her crew that they would do everything to stop the project, but they all were determined to complete it.

The official channels will transmit the interviews of high officials about the current situation in Palestine. Then the officials, Emer is also among them, will demonstrate the places and how locals were affected by their living in camps after Israeli forces demolished their houses and forced them to leave.

Mehmal and her team were preparing everything Mehmal herself will conduct the interviews if locals and take them to demonstrate the situation. The official channel will be launched next month.

She was between the interviews when an air strike exploded near the area, causing chaos everywhere. They don't know when troops come and start firing. Their target was the MMC team. That was the first threat to terrorise Mahmal and her team. Their team saves their self, but they get all their records somehow. All their work was in the van, which they took into custody by labelling Illegal capturing.

They have the official documents. It was to destroy the record and threaten them next strike could be in them.

When Emer came to know that, he ran towards there. There were no casualties, but he was severely injured. He was looking for Mehmal and had met Thomas or the team, but no one knew about Mehmal. he was looking in all directions, but she wasn't there. He searched for her among the injured people she wasn't there. Everyone was crying in pain.