Chapter 56

Umer came to Zaryab with everything. He placed all the documents in front of him.

Zaryab smiled and took it. He is a permanent employee there. He sighed. In the document, nothing has been mentioned about any condition.

" So..?" he asked.

A Door opened, and Emer came in. Umer turned and was shocked to find Emer there. Emer zaygil, in front of anyone, makes the shower run down his spine. Umer controlled his state. He knows every zaygil working in the office means he can come any time to any place. He tried to handle the situation.

"I think I'm disturbing you. I'll come another day," Umer said, but Emer stopped him. " You came for me from Israel. I can't come here to meet you from my office on the same floor. " Emer said to him and took his seat on the chair. Zaryab stood and walked out of the office.

Emer took the papers he gave to zaryab. " Wow," he did look at Umer. " Fine, I got your answer!" Umer again stood, but Emer stopped him.

" Shame on you. You are a Muslim which bound you above religion and Allah. Money? Or duty towards your country? " he asked Umer, looking away. " You got a zaryab answer and now gave my message to them," Emer said and smiled.

Zaryab was in the lobby when he saw Umer walking towards him. "You will pay for this," he said. Zaryab nodded, " I'll wait," he replied.

" You are shameless. You are divorcing your wife for him to take shame on you," he said zaryab smiled.

" At least not as shameless as you. I still have some shame left, but you, You are not even a man," he said Umet nodded " Get ready for the payback," he said and left.

Mehmal watched what had happened. She saw Emer come from the zaryab office and saw everything between zaryab and Umer.

She came to meet emer for MOU. Emer saw her and smiled, but she didn't give her in return. Mehmal's eyes went to Zaryab, who was watching her. His eyes drifted to another side to avoid her. He walked away. Mehmal then turned to emer, who was also going to his office. She walked into his office.

" Why was the man threatening him, and what were you doing with him in the Zaryab office?" she asked emer put the Court on his seat and walked to the couch and sat. " Mehmal, some official thing, nothing related to MMC," he said.

" The man threatened him and called him shameless why?" she asked, " Since when is he concerned?" Emer asked Mehmal to become quiet emer raised his eyes " I. I want to..."

" Mehmal, what my work with that man was, my work has nothing to do with your work, and why he threatens zaryab, you should ask him. I have nothing to do with their arguments," he said mehmal wasn't convinced. She knows he is avoiding her question.

" Tonight, your mother invited me for dinner. We will go together. Did you tell her about us?" he asked as she shook her head. " We will tell her," he said as she nodded.

Zaryab didn't stay in the office tomorrow and will have an MOU ceremony. He had to be there.

He offered Namaz. He had no control over his tears. He lost Mehmal forever. Now she is not his anymore. He was in prostration.

It wasn't his will to divorce her, but in the end, she wasn't meant for him. He tried everything but still couldn't get her.

When he was signing the paper, he realized his value.

Zaryab was putting his clothes in a bag. His flight and his destination are waiting for him. He sighed and packed mehmal and his wedding frame along with the box.
He opened the box that had that blindfolded earring ring. He took the ring and smiled.