Chapter 34

The sound of people jerked zaryab. His eyes fell on the ceiling. he closed it the light was too much for his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes again gaining consciousness. He turns his head he felt a pain in his body. The doctor and nurse were discussing his case. They came to check on him when they saw him moving.

" Are you ok?" the doctor asked checking his pulse and then monitoring the machine attach to him. " who are you?" he asked. Zaryab remembers everything and now doesn't want to be conscious wanted to be dead.

" ask the person to come in he's fine after a few minutes he will be able to answer. "the doctor told the nurse.

" How are you beta," someone asked him as he tried to open his eyes. " Who are you tell me anyone's number I'll call them," he said zaryab looked at him but stayed silent. " Fine, you are better you can go home tell me your address I'll take you," he asked Zaryab felt lonely.

" Thank you for saving me just write down your address and number on this page I'll return the medical bill. I'll manage myself " zaryab replied. The man frowned and smiled.

" No need to give me money. What were you doing in the middle of the road without anything with you? With your dress, you belong to a good family. Does Someone rob you?" he asked zaryab doesn't know why but he nodded. Mehmal the man his Revelation everything came in front of him tears fell from his eye.
His love was robbed

" Please I'm ok. thank you for the help," Zaryab said and looked away not in the mood to talk with anyone, especially strangers.

" Fine but I'll not leave you here alone either tell me the address or phone number?" he said Zaryab become annoyed. The man sat beside his bed. Zaryab gave a glance to the man he was irritated and told the man his father's number.
" So till your father don't come and I'll not hand you over to him I'm not leaving, " he said.

zaryab looked at the man who was old and his dressing style telling him he belongs to a good family so money return wasn't the issue then why he is staying for a stranger?

After a few minutes, zaryab heard him saying to someone on the phone " Yeah I have a few seminars UN arrange for me they wanted me to interact with Pakistani students. It's been so long since I didn't visit my family in Islamabad."

Zaryab remembers his guest was coming whom he needs to entertain as Ammar is on leave. Now he was waiting for his phone to disconnect.

" Sorry I heard your conversation. Are you, Dr Ali Yousaf ?" zaryab asked and he smiled and nodded." how do you know?" Dr Yousaf asked " Call it a coincidence but I'm the one with whom you have meetings on Monday," zaryab said and wanted to be on better behaviour with him.
" World is so small" he replied and zaryab nodded " Sorry for earlier and my first impression is not good too..."
" Please it's ok I usually meet people in a worse state and now they are among my close fellows," he said zaryab smiled.

Zaryab came back home. His mother was worried and crying in front of him and he was silent like nothing is affecting him. " I ask Mujtaba about..." zaryab stood from his place and walked to the room.

For the next two days, Zaryab was in his room. He was in trauma in the bathroom he sat on the floor holding a blade to end his life. Mehmal in red dubbata the man and her dancing he couldn't forget it. He loves her he wants to punish himself, for doing everything to Mehmal.

Zaryab just one cut and everything will be over.

He was telling himself. He was regretting everything because he thought it's his regret guilt for losing his wife his companion. The behaviour he did with another woman to his wife. " WHY. Why? Why I was blind that I even raise my hand at her? How pathetic I was imposing my decision. Zaryab you don't deserve this life. If you become blond with some woman still she was your wife. How could you be?.. Aaah disgusting man yes you are a disgusting man" he was yelling and sobbing.