Chapter 64

After weeks zaryab had shifted to America. His luxury 5-bed apartment and his job at UNESCO were the beginning of a new life. His therapy was doing well and he was under the world's best doctors.

Before coming to America his parents forced him to stay back but he wanted to move away. Living in Pakistan increased his depression. He had been regularly in contact with Dr. Ali yousaf. He had an apartment in one of the posh areas of New york Manhattans. He was constantly thinking of her. Yesterday he saw her in the kitchen. Her delusion wasn't leaving him alone. His ego, self-respect, and everything had been shot out of his system. He spends few hours in his apartment mostly busy himself with work. He started working for 15-16 hours.

He didn't sleep more than 4-5 hours. It makes him busy at work. His depression getting lower due to preoccupation with his work. Within a short period, he began to be considered one of the prominent employees of his organization.

He traveling in charted aircraft for various projects in Africa and other places. When he saw the poverty in these areas he realized the blessing Allah has blessed him. He worked mostly constant guilt and remorse didn't let him sleep now. She wasn't leaving his mind. He took one sleeping pill to get 4 to 5 hours of sleep.

He was getting better. After Isha's prayer, he has started Quran therapy of sureh Rehman. He now walked without a stick. The damage doctors were scared of by the blessing of Allah didn't happen. He considers it a miracle.

He came to his apartment at night three with his car keys snd locked the door. He glanced at his apartment. Which had a large size window where he can see New york city. He felt emptiness. People die for such luxury he is feeling suffocated. He sat on the sofa switch ON the TV. He was randomly surfing the channel and taking off his shoes. He stopped at the Gazal. He increased some volume. Ans stood to see something to eat. He saw food of yesterday heated up and sat on Table which is joined with living room. He glances at his dining table which has only him. He felt loneliness. He began to eat but after taking the first spoon of rice his appetite was gone. He stood and walked to his room. Took the shower and in his bath gown drying his hair with another towel, he came back to the living room.

Gazal was finished. He switch the channel his hand stopped on the channel. MMC.

He placed the remote on the side. And threw the towel on another sofa. In his bath gown, he slept on the couch in waiting to see her one glance on her channel.

After 2 month

Mehmal waa in his office in Palestine. Their work is going to wind up in Palestine in dew days. Emer couldn't believe he would get relief from his work in Palestine. He brought his tea to her office. She smiled. She already had her tea in her hand.

" I can't believe it My work can be finished here. The Office of MMC is ready we can see the live transmission of Palestine and everything going ON here without any disturbance. What about the main headquarter?" He asked mehmal shrugged.
" They say to build in Jeddah or UAE." She said.

" Where you want it to build?" He asked " I haven't decided yet" she replied " Maybe in london" she replied he nodded "It's better there but not easy" he replied mehmal smiled " When I have a back support if Zaygil's is it difficult for arrangements," she said hiding her smile.

" Taking advantage of having personal relationships is not good. But ok I will talk to Abi he will handle it." She said.

"Emer now your work had been finished what you have thought about yourself ?" Mehmal asked emer sighed.