Blood On My Hands

After Akuma's train has arrived at the location he needed to head it he then began to walk to the small convenience store that he worked at, he shortly arrived before clocking in, he went through the back door hand went to his locker and begin putting his bag inside and changing his shirt and putting on his work apron, when he closed his locker door the manager of the convenience store came in to the locker room to greet him.

~Mal~

"Well well my favorite and only employee has came to work early again."

~Akuma~

"Well it's better to come early than late."

~Mal~

"Haha that is true, well I'm glad you're here, I need you to stop the shelves in aisle two, you think you can do that."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I could."

Akuma went over to the table that the manager was standing by and grab a box cutter, but when he reached over and grabbed it reminds you noticed his skin on his knuckles a bit scraped, but this wouldn't be the first time seeing his knuckles like that, Akuma left the room and began doing his job, the night was always a bit slow for the convenience store, sometimes people will come in to buy some snacks or small bit of groceries, but Akuma liked it when no one came in at all which meant he could relax until his shift is over, once Akuma finish stalking the shelves he managed the cash register, as he sat there waiting for a customer to show up he began smelling a delicious scent which came from the warm meat buns that were freshly made from by the manager, his stomach rumbled a bit due to not having a fulling breakfast or a lunch, but as he was eyeing the meat buns he heard the door ring and saw three boys come in.

~Akuma~

"Welcome."

The three boys didn't respond back to Akuma's greeting, instead they began walking around the convenience store and grabbing a bunch of snacks, once they grabs what they wanted they went up to the cash register, as Akuma begin scanning they're snacks one of them began tapping an ID on the table, Akuma notices this and looked at them.

~Akuma~

"Is there anything I could help you with?"

~Boy 1~

"Yeah you sure can how about you be a good working and get me that bottle of sake behind you."

~Akuma~

"If you want that then I'm going to have to see some ID first."

~Boy 1~

"Fine here you go."

The boy hands over the ID that he was tapping on the counter to Akuma, as he looked at the ID very carefully you manage to see a flaw with it, the serial number on the ID was missing one number, he looked back at the boy and his friends that were standing next to him.

~Akuma~

"This it says you're 21 right?"

~Boy 1~

"Yeah of course are you blind or something?"

~Akuma~

"No not at all, because if I was blind I wouldn't have noticed the missing serial number on this ID, which means this car is a fake and from you boys were lying to me."

The three boys had a worried look on their face from noticing that he just talked in using a fake ID.

~Boy 1~

"Find the fake ID, can you just forget about it and finish scanning the rest of our snacks."

~Akuma~