The Young Heroes Are Here

After the young Heroes decided to join into the fight, they stole their Hero suits from the school and began heading to where the heroes headquarters the very next day, hours later they soon arrived at the heroes headquarters but where outside hiding amongst the trees nearby since they weren't really permitted to come there, so they gathered up in a circle and began planning on there next step.

~Ikue~

"All right you guys, we need to find a way to get on to one of those trucks that are going to take the pro heroes to the city where the villains are going to be, so come on let's think of something."

~Yasu~

"How about we just ride on top of them?"

~Rieko~

"No way."

~Yasu~

"I'm not?"

~Rieko~

"Well because I don't want a face or teeth full of dead bugs all over me."

~Machi~

"Yeah I don't want that either, does anyone else have any good suggestions?"

~Yamato~

"Well if you can't write on top how about we ride on the bottom?"

~Ikue~

"That could be a good idea, but I don't think some of the others here could hold on to the bottom of the truck for a very long time, and plus it could be very dangerous if one of us falls off."

~Fumiaki~

"Yes it could be, unless..."

~Yamato~

"Unless what bro?"

~Fumiaki~

"Unless you can use your quirk to make some sort of ice cocoon underneath the truck for each of us."

From hearing that idea everyone looks over it Yamato waiting for his response."

~Yamato~

"Making ice cocoons huh?"

~Kaito~

"It sounds like a good idea to me, so could you do it?"

~Yamato~

"Yeah I can try."

~Ikue~

"Well all right then, let's hurry up before the hero start loading onto those trucks."

So all seven of them begin heading over to the trucks, once they reached their first truck, Yamato began creating two ice cocoons and stopping halfway to allow Ikue and Machi to crawl into the cocoons, once they were inside Yamato fully enclosed the two of them in the ice cocoon, after that Yamato proceeded to make more ice cocoons for the others until he made his own, now that all seven of them were under some trucks in a ice cocoon, it didn't take too long for the heroes to start loading themselves onto the trucks where they began heading to where the villains are most likely going to attack next, on the way there Ikue begin thinking of the villains that he'll be facing once he arrives at the city, but as he was thinking about villains one stood out in his mind, which was the one villain he's already faced back at Nighteyes Tower, he was one of his first villains that he's ever faced off against and lost to, and he will never forget him especially those yellow sharp eyes of his.

~Ikue's mind~

"If I see that villain again in the city we're heading to, I swear I will beat him."

After hours have passed all seven of the young Heroes noticed that the trucks they were under stopped, they then heard the pro heroes that were in the trucks beginning to get off I'm heading far away from them, so as soon as they come in here any other sounds around them, they all broke out of their ice cocoons and rolled out under from the trucks, after that they all gathered up together and headed the opposite way from where the pro heroes ran to, as the group of young Heroes ran into the forest they soon found an opening which they all reached and noticed that they were on a hill facing the city ahead of him.

~Yamato~

"Well here."

~Fumiaki~

"There's no turning back from here my friends."

~Yasu~

"Yeah you can say that again."

~Kaito~

"To think that this city will soon be a battlefield, it's quite upsetting."

~Rieko~

"I guess you can say that."

As those five looked out to the city, Machi looked over at Ikue who is clenching his fist very tightly as he was looking at the city, seeing him do that, she reached out with her right hand and grabbed onto his left fist, from doing so he looks over at her.

~Machi~

"You okay?"

~Ikue~

"Y-yeah I am, I'm just a bit nervous that's all."

~Machi~

"Well if it makes you feel better, I'm nervous too."

~Ikue~

"Ha, that does make me feel a bit better I guess."

Machi smiles at Ikue who smiles back at her under his helmet, after that all seven of them began heading to the city without wasting any more time, but as they were heading into the city the pro Heroes were just entering as well, carrying large crates filled with explosives.

~Bakugou~

"All right, once we set up in the center of the city I want all of those explosives planted around the city."

~Heros~

"Yes sir Dynamite!"

As Bakugou was leading the group of pro Heroes, Todoroki soon went up to him to talk about the explosives.

~Todoroki~

"Are you sure this is a good idea?, Setting up those explosions could cause casualties."

~Bakugou~

"I know that, but it's the only way to make all of those villain groups to disband from one another."

~Todoroki~

"(Sigh) hopefully this doesn't cost too much casualties on our side."

~Bakugou~

"It won't, I swear it on my life."

As the pro Heroes and the young Heroes were now in the city, the Hall of Demons, The Plague and The Eclipse we're heading their way as they speak, as Akuma was in the back of a truck, he had his head down and his eyes closed as he sat on the ground, but soon felt tapping on his left shoulder, he opens his eyes and races his head, he looks over it at his left and sees Kaori who was the one tapping on his shoulder."

~Akuma~

"What is it?"

~Kaori~

"We're nearly there."

~Akuma~

"Well all right then."

Akuma reaches into the right side of his jacket and pulls out his mask and proceeds to put it on.

~To be continued~