The Sixth General

A few days have passed and the UA sports festival was the second most talked about things in Japan, the first was the attack on the transport truck that the Hall of Demons did, everyone was shocked to hear what they did to those guards trying to protect truck, but they were even more shocked from the prisoner that they saved from the transport truck actually beat the pro Hero SugarMan, an hour later when paramedics showed up he was quickly driven to the hospital but had very serious injuries, he had a factory skull, six broken ribs, and an internal bleeding, the people at the hospital were surprised to see that he actually managed to survive those injuries long enough for the paramedics to show up, but when the police arrived at the scene it was already too late, the Hall of demons have already escaped with the sixth and newest General that they have finally acquired, since that day Takeo has been adjusting living in the Tower with the rest of the Hall of demons and the other villains that reside there as well, he's not very talkative around others but he still manages to lend a hand when someone asks him, one day as he was walking through the tower he noticed Akuma fighting against three opponents in the area where he usually trains, Takeo stood in the shadows observing him fight and saw that he used interesting techniques that he had never seen before, but using that technique he managed to defeat those three opponents in around 15 minutes which left Takeo quite impressed, after the fight the three opponents that he just beat stood back up and bowed their heads to him to show there respect.

~Three villains~

"Thank you General Akuma for letting us challenge you again."

Akuma didn't say a single word, instead he just stood there and looked at them with silence, after that the three villains then began to walk away, once they were gone Akuma sat down on the ground and began taking the breather, as he sat down on the floor he heard footsteps coming from the right side, he turns his head over towards the right and sees Takeo come out of the shadows.

~Takeo~

"You're quite impressive someone that does not wield a quirk."

Akuma remain silent and just stares at Takeo.

~Takeo~

"No words huh, well I'm fine with that."

Takeo goes over to Akuma and sits down right in front of him, the both of them don't say a single word and just continue looking at each other just continue, until Akuma got tired of the silence around him.

~Akuma~

"All right what do you want from me?"

~Takeo~

"So you can speak, well to answer your question I don't want a single thing from you."

~Akuma~

"Then why the hell are you here?"

~Takeo~

"I'm interested."

~Akuma~

"Interested in what?"

~Takeo~

"I'm interested in your fighting technique."

~Akuma~

"What about it?"

~Takeo~

"It's something that I've never seen before, it's not boxing, Kung Fu, or any type of martial art I know of, so what is it?"

~Akuma~

"Sorry but I don't plan on telling you what my fighting technique is."

~Takeo~

"Hmm, then how about we have a little duel."

~Akuma~

"A duel?"

~Takeo~

"Yes a duel, if I managed to land a single hit on you then you will tell me you're fighting technique, but if you manage to land a single hit on me then I will never ask what you're fighting technique is ever again."

~Akuma~

"Okay I accept your duel, but before we can get this thing started you're not allowed to use your quirk at all."

~Takeo~

"Fine."

Takeo puts out his right hand which Akuma grabs with his which they then shake on it, after that they got back on their feet and took some steps back away from each other, once they had a good distance away from each other it then began, Akuma and Takeo then began to run straight towards each other, as they got close Takeo through the first punch what is left arm but Akuma managed to move his head to the right side of his body just before he could hit him, after that Akuma through a punch as well with his right arm, as his fist was about to connect to the left side of Takeo's cheek he was then stopped when Takeo grabbed him by the wrist with his right hand and through him away from him, Akuma fumbling and rolling on the ground until he stopped himself, he then proceeded to stand up but once he did Takeo was right in front of his face with this left fist ready to punch him, there was no way for Akuma dodge his punch, but instead of being worried he pulls back his right arm and prepares to punch him as well, and in a blink of an eye their arms crossed each other and Akuma and Takeo's fist ends up on the opposite side of each other's cheek, with Akuma's right fist on the right side of his cheek and with Takeo's left fist on the left side of his check they noticed that they both scraped each other on the cheek with their knuckle.

~Takeo~

"I guess we both landed a punch on one another."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I guess we have."

They pulled their arms away from each other and play some back on their sides.

~Akuma~

"You're pretty good fighter."

~Takeo~

"As you are as well Akuma."

~Akuma~

"You know what, after that fight we just had, I'll tell you what my fighting technique is."

~Takeo~

"I'm honored Akuma, now tell me everything about your fighting technique, I'm all ears."

Akuma then began to explain his fighting technique to Takeo who was very intrigued to hear it, Akuma explain that his technique came from heroes that he watched over the years, from seeing the way those heroes fight he managed to implemented those fighting techniques into his own martial arts that he taught himself in a young age.

~Takeo~

"Wow so that is your fighting technique huh?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah it is, and it took months just to master two techniques, a year to master three, and just a couple weeks to master the fifth one."

~Takeo~

"Hmm fascinating, now that you have told me your fighting technique it is only fair that I tell you my own, my technique is an old fighting style way before quirks came to this world.

As Takeo began to explaining his own technique to Akuma, there was something happening far from the city and in the mountains of Japan, on the side of a mountain someone was stepping out of a cave with a separate arm in his right hand would she began taking bites from.

~???~

"I think it's time I head back to the Tower and report back to General Slash, hehehe I just can't wait to see them all, hehehe."

~To be continued~