Rip And Tear

When Slash ran his own separate way the most Heroes went after him which he didn't mind one bit, when he got a good distance away from where him and the others were ambushed he stopped and and turned around to face the heroes that were running after him, he pulled out both of his knives and grind ear to ear as he ran head first at those Heroes, as Slash charged into the heroes he began slashing through, he didn't care if those Heroes were bigger than him or even had suits that couldn't be cut through he just kept slashing at them no matter what, he laughed each time a hero fell to the ground and was completely thrilled to see their blood gush out into the air and fall like it was raindrops, Slash loved each and every moment of this, the way his knives cut through flash was was so satisfying to him especially hearing those breathe their last breath as they fall to the ground, Slash managed to kill all the heroes in 20 minutes which felt like a short time to him, but he can admit that he had a good time, some of the heroes managed to wound him a bit but they were nothing worry about, his regeneration managed to heal the wounds in short minutes, he then proceeded to head to the same direction he was running to earlier without a care in the world while leaving with a blood truck behind him.

~Slash~

"That was a lot of fun back there, it sucks that I ended too early, I would have taken my time carving each of those Heroes up, well maybe next time, but for now I got to get to that damn building that's on the east side of this Ghost Town."

Slash walked for a mile until he suddenly felt so much presents, he pretended not to notice and kept on walking until until that person revealed himself, but as he continued walking person did not come out at all which was making Slash unpatient, so he stopped walking and turned around.

~Slash~

"Hey asshole!, Come out now!"

He looks left and right at the streets until he turned his attention up to alleged of a rooftop on the left side of him where he saw a hero looking at him from above, he jumped down from the ledge and landed on a lamppost what he then started to lower himself down to the street with a tail, he walked into the streets and looked at Slash.

~Slash~

"Haha another Hero huh?, Well that's good, I was getting a bit bored, so tell me brave hero what's your name."

~Ojiro~

"I am Tailman."

~Slash~

"Tailman, what a stupid name, but since you told me your name it's only fair that I tell you mine, the name is Slash and I'm going to have fun carving you up."

~Ojiro~

"I don't think so."

Ojiro then ran straight towards Slash to start his attack.

~Slash~

"Yeah that's what I'm talking about, come at me!"

Slash pulled up both of his knives and stood his ground, ojiro jumped into the air and did a flying kick that was heading straight towards Slash, is this kid was about to connect Slash move to the side and thrust his knife up to his straight towards his neck, as his knife was about to go through his neck he he would suddenly swooped off his feet which he then fell on his back, before Slash could even react on what just happened he suddenly gets his face stomped in by Ojiro who then leaps away from him.

~Slash's mind~

"What the hell just happened?"

Slash gets back on his feet and while doing that his broken nose started to fix itself, he started at Ojiro and realized that it was the tail that swooped him off his feet.