The Attack

As soon as they made it to the entrance they saw the Plague members being shot and killed by people in riot gear, Kenji was fighting back against them by shooting them with his rifle arm while protecting some of the members that were trying to escape with injured.

~Kenji~

"COME ON YOU SONS OF BITCHES!, THAT REALLY ALL YOU GOT!?"

Aki and the six generals joined into the fight and started killing the task force that they can so they could allow some of the injured plague members to escape while a few stayed behind to help, but each time they eliminated when those task force members more will end up coming.

~Akimitsu~

"Damn there's no end to these bastards!"

~King~

"Just keep shooting, we'll lower their numbers eventually!"

Akimitsu and King stayed in the back to give Oni, Akuma, Takeo, Takeo, and Aki cover fire as they fought off those task force members head on, Oni using her katana she managed to slice down as many members as she teleported around them, Takeo brutally beat each task force member with every hit he threw with his rock covered hands, Aki used her quirk to either blocked their way or she touched them and made their body to explode, Slash reading headfirst while getting shot at but he didn't care about that instead it was nothing but a thrill to him, he then begin stabbing as many task force members he could, Akuma fought off as many he could while helping the injured escape as well, but while he was trying to help a plague member up he was suddenly surrounded by the task force which aimed their guns at him, as a task force was about to shoot Akuma they were suddenly being shot at and killed, they looked over at at the right and saw Kenji who was the one shooting.

~Kenji~

"HEY ASSHOLES FOCUS ON ME!"

The task force that surrounded Akuma turned their attention over at Kenji and begin firing at him, he managed to take out just a few until one of the task force members shoots him in the left shoulder, Akuma seize this and quickly takes action, he pulled the knife out from behind his waist and attacked one of task force members by stabbing him in the stomach, heathens quickly begins to kill each task force member with a clean stabbed the throat or cutting them open, he eventually managed to kill all task force members alone, he then proceeds to help up that plague member who he was helping, what doing so he saw Kenji get back on his feet and looking over at Akuma which they nodded at each other for thanks, as each second passed there was no end of task force members coming in.

~Oni~

"Aki we have to get out of here now!"

~Aki~

"No we can't!, We have to defend this place!"

~Oni~

"But if we stay here all of us will be dead!"

From hearing that Aki looked around and saw her own plague members that have chosen to follow her and her brother being killed around her, so she gave in and listen to Oni's words.

~Aki~

"All right!, All of you retreat into the into the base we're leaving!"

Once each Plague member heard this they began doing as she said while being protected by the six generals, as all the pack members were now inside the base the siblings and the six generals ran into the base as well, Aki blocked the entrance with the cement wall using her quirk

~Aki~

"That won't hold them long."

~Oni~

"All right then where do we go from here?"