The Meet Up

The day has finally come for the meet up, once night came all the generals got onto a single truck and were drove to the Ghost Town, on the way there everyone was quiet, after a 4 hour drive on the highway they soon got off and we're now outside of the ghost town, all six generals got off the truck, Oni ordered her soldier that drove them there to go hide the truck and wait for them to return, after that they all approached the chain fence that was blocking the way.

~Slash~

"So how the hell are we going to get in?"

~Oni~

"Well I can use my quirk to teleport all of us to the other side."

~King~

"Sounds like a good idea, let's do that."

As Oni was going try to teleport everyone on the other side of the fence Takeo walks up to it instead which grabs the others attention, he grabs onto the fence and pulls it down to the ground which gives him a way in.

~Takeo~

"There we have a way in."

~King~

"Well that works too."

With the chain fence down they all walked into the city and headed to the area where the meeting is being held, as all six of the generals were walking through the city they noticed why it was called ghost town now.

~Akuma~

"It really is a ghost town here."

~Oni~

"It sure is, I heard this city was once beautiful before, too bad it was destroyed by heroes and villains."

~King~

"Now the only residents here are nothing but rodents, disgusting creatures."

~Takeo~

"I take it that you're not fond of rodents?"

~King~

"No I am not, they are disgusting creatures filled with diseases and parasites, they should all die with Heroes as well."

~Takeo~

"Haha, well I guess that's your opinion."

After hearing what King said about is discuss of rodents, Akuma did not hear Akimitsu say a single remark to king, instead he kept walking alongside of them with his head down.

~Akuma~

"Hey Akimitsu you all right?"

He responded with a thumbs up instead of his words, which was odd since Akuma knew that he will always talk no matter the situation.

~King~

"Don't mind him Akuma, he's in a mood where he doesn't want to talk right now."

~Akuma~

"Really?"

~King~

"Yes he gets like this sometimes, it's best that we leave him be and let him do his own thing."

~Akuma~

"All right then."

Akuma looked away from Akimitsu continue walking alongside the others, after a few minutes of walking they soon saw Angelo leaning against a light post, he turns his head and notice all of them right away.

~Angelo~

"Ah my amicos you all made it."

~Oni~