Special Delivery

A couple days have passed since the six generals returned from from the mountains, and over those days the Hall of Demons slowly begin resuming operations that were put on hold which meant weapon transport started up once again and the Templars that were still on missions were allowed to continue, but over those days not much has really changed in the tower which made Akuma quite bored, usually he'll just train by himself but today he decided to take a break so you can relax for once, all he did was just be in his room and lay on his bed just to look at the ceiling, but even doing bad he was completely bored out of his mind.

~Akuma~

"(Sigh) There is seriously nothing to do."

So the only way Akuma could solve his boredom was to closed his eyes and fell asleep, 30 minutes later he then wakes up when he hears a knock at his door, he sets up and begins to rub his eyes while he was slowly getting off the bed, once his feet touch the cold ground he felt a chill run up his spine but he shakes off, he goes over to the door and grabs onto the handle which he then turned to open the door, and once the door was open Akuma saw Akimitsu standing standing right in front of him.

~Akimitsu~

"Sup."

~Akuma~

"Hey, what do you want."

~Akimitsu~

"Nothing I just got a delivery for you."

~Akuma~

"A delivery?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah."

Akimitsu reaches into a jacket and pulls up a white rectangular box which he hands over to Akuma, he takes the box and proceeds to open it and what he saw inside was the phone he asked Akimitsu to get him.

~Akuma~

"Oh the phone, I know you forgot about this, thanks a lot for getting me this."

~Akimitsu~

"Anytime Akuma and if you're wondering about that phone you don't have to worry about it, that phone is completely unhackable."

~Akuma~

"Hmm that's good to hear, well thanks again."

As Akuma was shutting the door Akimitsu stopped him by placing his hand on the door.

~Akimitsu~

"Wait I have something else for you."

Akimitsu reaches into the other side of his jacket and pulls out some sort of pouch that was rolled up which he then handed Akuma, he takes apart from him and looks at it with curiosity.

~Akuma~

"What is it?"

~Akimitsu~

"It's a gift from me, that pouch is filled with 20 knives so I hope you enjoy it."

~Akuma~

"Why would you give me this?"

~Akimitsu~

"Well because you said you were interested in knives, so I thought I'll get you that and plus I think you might need a another type of weapon since you gave me that gun back."

~Akuma~

"I appreciate this Akimitsu, thank you."

~Akimitsu~

"No problem but don't forget you owe me a favor."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I won't."